The Jack and Eva Diaries

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elizabeth, thanks so much for posting these stories!! They make my day!!

sas :hug1

Wonderful! I read every word! Wish I could make my posts as interesting as you do! Also wish my buns would hit it off like yours! I can't wait to see more pics of Jack and Eva...I hope everything progresses well with them! Eva is just adorable, loooove her coloring and those airplane ears!! Soo cute!

::waits anxiously for more stories and pics::

:colors::colors:

-Vanessa

Sunday February 19, 2006

Her Story

Girls? Can we talk? What is up with men today? They come up to you all “Hey baby…” and yeah, maybe you feel a little sorry for him and okay maybe he does remind you a little of that dreamy stud you met on your “girls only” trip to Vegas last year (what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!) and maybe, just maybe, you’re a teensy bit high on Craisins, so you cut him a break and get a little friendlier with him than you normally would on a first date, but is that an open invitation for him to hump your head? I think not! Am I right ladies, or am I right?

Anyway… I see that Sir “Hump-a-lot” over there has already given you the low-down of what happened the first night we met and amazingly he did a fairly accurate job of it so I’ll just concentrate on what happened on our second date.

So it’s Sunday night, I just finished my supper of romaine lettuce and this veggie called broccoli the new mom insists on giving me. I actually don’t like it that much and really what self-respecting girl would eat something that *may* give you some gas? Especially when you’ve just met a new man. She can’t honestly expect me to just jump on it can she? *sigh* But I digress…

So it’s Sunday night, I was giving my face a good cleaning when the new mom opened up my cage and picked me up (right in the middle of my face wash! Like hello?!). She said it was time for my second date with Jack and I was all “Ack! Put me down this minute I have to finish cleaning my face first, I can’t see him looking like this!” and even though I said it in very clear and plain bunny language she completely didn’t get it. I don’t mean to be rude; but in the case of my new mom, I think the cheese has slid off the cracker. If you know what I mean and I think you do.

She plops me down on the bed and sure enough, there’s Sir Hump-a-lot staring right at me. He’s got that crazy look in his, admittedly fascinating, red eyes and I know exactly what’s going through that brain of his. I’m all “no way man, just back off” and I go flying across the bed to the corner. I stare him down for a bit, let him know that I’m not the “easy floozie” bunny that he’s so obviously used to and he gets the hint pretty quickly.

Not much else is happening and apparently the new mom is getting impatient so she pulls out the Craisin bag. Now I’m not saying I’m addicted or anything but when I hear that sweet, sweet rattle of the Craisin bag I’m going to go over and investigate. A girl needs her sugar fix you know?

So I go over and mom gives me a couple of Craisins, and while I’m eating them Jack comes up beside me and takes one too. Mom’s pretty happy that he isn’t trying to hump me and I’m all “Give it time lady, I’ve met a dozen boys just like this one”. Which is absolutely true. Of course, none of them had such handsome grey ears and I don’t mind confessing that yeah I’ve checked out his *ahem* tail a few times. Hey, I’m a good girl, but I’m not dead you know. And those hind legs…wow. I mean really girls, for a short guy he’s got some pretty nice legs. I wouldn’t toss him out of the hay bin for eating pellets in it. If you know what I mean and I think you do.

We finish eating the craisins and sure enough, Sir Hump-a-lot circles behind me and decides to try a little something. And girls, I swear to you, I meant to run away but he was nuzzling my back in the most delightful way and I just sort of got lost in the moment. But then I remembered my mother telling me that good girls wait until at least the 3[suP]rd[/suP] date so I skedaddled out of there as fast as I could. Jack looked a little disappointed but mom looked pretty hopeful. Of course, I really need to talk to her about her spying on us when we’re having a private moment. It’s like – geez lady, do you mind? Sometimes she even takes pictures!! This time she didn’t have enough time which I’m very happy about. I mean honestly, who wants their picture taken when they’re spending a little quality time with their new man?

So I’m back in the corner, Jack’s sitting in the cat bed sending me “come hither” looks which I’m completely ignoring. In fact, something else had caught my eye. Mom had left the bag of Craisins on the bed so I casually sauntered over and check the situation out. Then I helped myself…yummy.

Evaandcraisins.jpg

Evaandcraisins2.jpg

Of course Jack noticed what I was doing and had to come over and check it out too.

JackandEva2.jpg

jackandcraisins.jpg

After that I kept remembering I was a lady and kept my distance for most of the night.

JackandEva.jpg

I let him get close a couple of times...

JackandEva2.jpg

... and of course, showed off what a sexy mama I was by doing a few of my specialty binkies in front of him but I figure I’m going to make him wait until at least the 3[suP]rd[/suP] or 4[suP]th[/suP] date.

I even played hard to get by pretending to watch a little tv while he was showing off his binky abilities.

Evawatchingtv.jpg

The new mom looked a little disappointed at the end of the date but the new dad said something about it just taking more time. **** straight!! I have no idea why she wants me to be some sort of “lady of the evening” to everyguy bunny I meet but that’s just not my style.

Besides, it’s all her fault. I told her not to give me the **** broccoli.

Wow!! I have been following this thread form the beginning and it has me hooked! I always come to the Bunny Blogs section to see the latest installment in the Jack and Eva Diaries. If this were a book, I wouldnever put it down!

~Josh

:nonoNow, now, Eva, I think perhaps you are flirting just a bit too much.

I've got to say, Jack and Eva's bonding does seem to be going very well - and they do make a lovely couple :)! Wonder what happens on date 3 :cool:

Jan

I'm impressed, it does seem to be going very well! I know this excellent story will have a happy ending!

Are you caging them side by side? This will help them get used to each other as well.

MORE MORE MORE!!! O h my god you are a great story teller and I love the pictures you are taking... There has to be more to the story so come on, where is it? I need to know!! Eva is so cute and Jack is very cute to with his smokey gray ears and red eyes!! ADORABLE!!

Sorry guys, I've been really behind with this; it's been a bit crazy here at my normal 9 to 5 job. I promise to try really hard to get the next part of the diaries out at some point this weekend. :)

Third Date, February 20, 2006

It was the evening of February 20[suP]th[/suP] and time for the third date. Once again Elizabeth and Ben brought both bunnies into the spare room. Elizabeth was hopeful that tonight would be the night they would stop the humping and begin the grooming and said so to Ben as they were putting the bunnies on the bed. “Well, they’re not exactly off to a roaring start” Ben said dryly as they both watched Jack race across the bed and begin a fast and furious humping marathon on the lovely Eva’s head. Eva tolerated it for about 30 seconds and then quickly skipped away to her favourite corner. Elizabeth sighed and sat on the chair beside the bed; it was going to be a long night.

Half an hour later, Eva was still binkying about the bed and Jack was still trying to hump her head every chance he got. Elizabeth decided she would lay on the bed with the bunnies and after carefully sweeping aside the mountain of bunny poo, she quietly laid down and watched the bunnies sitting on the end of the bed. After about 10 minutes Jack decided to stop with his never-ending attempts to hump Eva and laid down beside his mom. Elizabeth began to gently stroke Jack’s head, talking softly to him and lightly kissing the top of his head. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Eva begin to slowly approach them, something she had never done willingly before. Jack sat up and took notice; Elizabeth stopped grooming Jack and began to pray for a hump-free moment. Eva stopped in front of Jack and dropped her chin to the bed. Jack slowly began to lean towards her; Elizabeth held her breath and crossed her toes. Suddenly Jack whipped around to his mom and began to groom her nose and forehead. “No, Jack!” Elizabeth said, “You’re supposed to be grooming Eva, not me!!”

Unfortunately, Jack, while handsome and oh so affable, is not exactly the brightest bunny in the world and that is why most of the third date was spent with Elizabeth trying vainly to avoid a little pink Jack tongue while not offending him or hurting his feelings in anyway.

But all hope is not lost. Near the end of the third date both bunnies jumped into the cat bed at the same time. Before “Hump-Stock” could begin, Elizabeth quickly began to pet both of their heads; which was met with much enthusiasm.

jackandevainthecatbed.jpg

Five minutes later Elizabeth slowly eased her hand away…

jackandevainthecatbed2.jpg

Eva took a quick look around:
jackandevainthecatbed3.jpg

And began to groom Jack herself.

EvagroomingJack.jpg
]

The third date ends on a high note and Elizabeth can hardly wait for the fourth date. She’s sure the bunnies will get along even better!

Fourth Date, February 21, 2006

The fourth date begins; Elizabeth is excited and full of hope. Eva had actually groomed Jack the night before, she’s sure the bonding will begin in earnest this evening.

It begins much like the other dates, Jack doing a little chasing, a little humping; Eva doing a little binkying and a little grooming. But they soon settle down; each seemingly content enough to sit a distance from each other on the bed and groom themselves. But this night will be different. In fact, what happens next ismost unexpected:

The unsuspecting Jack lays quietly on the bed, not knowing that slowly and silently creeping up behind him is the “Hump-a-looza” queen herself.

jack.jpg

With a single mighty leap, Eva tackles Jack:

evahumpingjack.jpg

Jack, shocked into inertia, lays quietly beneath the humping queen while his eyes mutely plead to his mom to put the flashy box down and, for the love of all that is holy and true, get the crazy humping queen off of him.

But his mom just smiles and says something about Jack deserving it. Finally, after Eva begins to hump his head, Jack can no longer take the embarrassment and with many silent bunny screams of “SANCTUARY!!! SANCTUARY!!” scampers off to the safety of his mom’s lap.

evahumpingjack2.jpg

Meanwhile, Eva, in the grand tradition of bunnies everywhere, relaxes after a job well done.

Evastretchedout.jpg

Evastretchedout2.jpg

Once Elizabeth has stopped laughing she begins to lightly scold Eva, telling her that Jack will never groom her now and that she should have thought of that before she began to hump his handsome head.

Eva smugly ignores her and wanders into the hay bin to have a bite to eat. The munching of hay proves to be too much for Jack and he quickly leaves the safety of his mom’s lap to join her. Eva promptly begins to groom his head.

evagroomingjack.jpg

evagroomingjack2.jpg

Elizabeth watches quietly as the two bunnies leave the hay bin and begin their “hump” dance yet again. She grows weary of taking pictures and instead begins to stare at the wallpaper, daydreaming about what Ben is making for supper in the kitchen and making a mental note of how much more hay she’s now purchasing since the arrival of Eva “I like to Eat” Bunny. She’s brought out of her internal musings when she glances briefly down at the bed and sees Jack cheerfully grooming Eva. Success at last!!!

jackgroomingeva.jpg

jackgroomingeva3.jpg

jackgroomingeva2.jpg

Elizabeth and Ben decide that the bunnies next date will be in the living room where Jack’s cage is.

Next Chapter – The Bunnies Move In Together.

YAY!! GO EVA!! You showed him!! I cant wait for the next chapter!! I hope it doesn't change now that its "your welcome to come into my property but remember ITS MY PROPERTY!!" Prayin for ya... GOOD LUCK!! Cant wait!!

Latest posts

Back