The Jack and Eva Diaries

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it has not been a long time since yourlast update but I just love:inlove: hearing how they aredoing! Can I vote for a uypdate? It doesn't evenhave to be long either!:popcorn2

Hi were still waiting. It's been 5 hours since you promised the next chapter of the romance. LOL

Soooska:apollo:

You guys crack me up!!!:D

Okay, so this update is a little different. There's neither a story nor pictures. It's what I like to call a live action update. ;)

Last night I decided to try and get a video of Jack and Eva binkying as I never have any luck catching them in photo's. Jack was very cooperative, Eva not so much. *L*

Now the lighting isn't very good because it was late last night so it's a bit hard to see and it turns my normally harmless light beige carpet into some sort of orange-ish alien looking astro-turf. :shock: And really, Jack's the only one who shows up well thanks to his blazing white fur. My apologies in advance, I should probably try and take a better video, but I really wanted you guys to see my babies doing what they do best -running around binkying!

:wave2I just wanted to make sure that you don't forget all of your adoring fans, waiting patiently:waiting: for a "Jack and Eva Lovestory" update. How are the two little love birds doing?:kiss1 The video of them was great (I just LOVE Eva's ears!:inlove:) Oh, and Jack is ever so handsome too!:hearts

Ok, so here we are waiting...:popcorn2...:popcorn2...:popcorn2

Latest posts

Back