The Jack and Eva Diaries

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*L* Jack and Eva are doing very well. They were quite mellow this last week because it's been so darn hot here but other than that - as silly and binky crazy as ever. :)

I'll try and take some updated pictures this weekend and post them on the blog.

It was July of 2006 and the weather had turned hot...**** hot. Jack and Eva spend most of their time relaxing in their house. There is air conditioning and Beth has very kindly kept a fan blowing on them as well but they're still feeling the effects of the heat.

One warm evening, Ben and Beth had friends over and decided to let the bunnies out for a visit. Jack and Eva, however, were feeling pretty shy and decided to stay in their house...

bunnies1.jpg

Until, that is, Beth decided to woo them with craisins...

bunnies5.jpg

They quickly ate the offered treats and began to pester Beth for more...

bunnies6.jpg

Jack was especially insistent...

bunnies7.jpg

bunnies10.jpg

bunnies11.jpg

Finally they decided to explore a bit:

bunnies9.jpg

bunnies8.jpg

bunnies4.jpg

bunnies3.jpg

bunnies2.jpg

Jack even had the energy to jump on the couch:

JulyJackonthecouch.jpg

JulyJackonthecouch2.jpg

And they both explored the new wooden stool Beth bought for them:

JulyEvaandJackonthestool.jpg

JulyEvaonthestool.jpg

Later that evening Jack stretches out and Cuda the dog decides to join him:

jackandcudarelaxing.jpg

And surprisingly enough, Eva puts up with Jack's new decision to use her both as a headrest and as a footstool:

Julyjackandeva.jpg

jackusingevaasafootrest2.jpg

jackfootrest3.jpg

Elizabeth, I don't know if you've got the coolest bunnies, the coolest stories or the coolest pics, but your posts are always THE coolest!

And agreed re: Eva's ears!! They're my favourite of all bunny ears ever! And to top it off, she's my favourite colour(s)!!

I'm going to start the Eva/Jack/Andrew/Beth fanclub!!

:inlove:

sas :)and the fuzzy five :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Pipp wrote:
Elizabeth, I don't know if you've got the coolest bunnies, the coolest stories or the coolest pics, but your posts are always THE coolest!

And agreed re: Eva's ears!! They're my favourite of all bunny ears ever! And to top it off, she's my favourite colour(s)!!

I'm going to start the Eva/Jack/Andrew/Beth fanclub!!

:inlove:

sas :)and the fuzzy five :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:
Aww, sas - thank you! What a lovely compliment - I'll have to pass it on to the bunnies, spoiled little rotters that they are. :D

Hi Elizabeth, how's the Happy Couple doing. We haven't had an update in a long time.:waiting:

NEED PITURES TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooska:apollo:

Elizabethyou are anamazing writer, your buns are cute, and I want them. This is my firsttime reading it and I read it all. Funny as I was reading it on the tvthey were giving Deliver us from Eva.

Aww, thank you JadeIcing, what a lovely compliment, I really appreciate it. :)

I know you guys, I've been terribly absent at updating the blog and Iapologize. Life has been crazy around here the last fewmonths with sick animals, animals who have passed and my own crazywork/life schedule.

Jack and Eva are doing very well, I promise to post more pictures soonof those crazy kids along with an update. We still have to doEva's one year birthday party so I'll be sure to take pictures of thatas well.

Oh, and just so you know - we've adopted Andrew our foster boy so I think I might need to start an Andrew diary now!

Latest posts

Back