The Island Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happi Bun wrote:
He He, man cave... :D

Boss is your kitty, right? We have one that chews on wires too! Not Cool. :grumpy:

Well his PS2 and his computer are in there. So its still our bedroom but he can go in there and work. He writes a lot he has dream to maybe make a low budget film. He would love to be a big director but I promised him that before he turns fifty I would make sure we had the money for a low budget film.

Even if only our family buys it. Its a dream of his.

Picture coming of the buns and of there new set up once again. Oh Storm groomed Jessi through her cage bars today.

and boss has recently got into this chewing feast and acting crazy I checked to see if he had a retained baby tooth nope just adolescent stage. We has never really had a cat at this age the one we did The other was a outdoor cat he is about to make a year so you can imagine. That crazy i am not a adult but not a kitten anymore stage.

Kat

Without further adew.

fcd53732.jpg

540a3e57.jpg

I like this set up cause now I can really lay on the floor and spend time with them the right way if Jessi would ever come out of her cage. I think all the new sites and sound bother her.

And of course Storm was like freedom sign me up.

2df62373.jpg

I was not chinning the wall mom.

95003a82.jpg

Yes Mom I like my new litter box but why do I have to share with my sister.

0de69ee9.jpg

I was not on RO mom go away.

f628ae0e.jpg

See I am just getting in my cage I promise.

d73aecf9.jpg

Ok mom I am going home now leave me alone.

Hope yall enjoy

Hi all my name is Jessi

So I see mom has talked about me. Well let me tell you what I love her but I can't get over the fact she spayed me. I also like my bother some people keep saying boyfriend but mom says bother because something about I can't date anyway i am to young and will alway be cause I have to be 30 mom says. She does relies our average life span is 10 to 15 years.

I do like mom she just keeps turning me over to look at my tummy. I am fine I have told her this.

But yes I like my new mommy and food and stuff. I like my old mommy but she was not very knowable about bunnies thats all. I sure hope my old sister is ok. I saw the picture of her.

Jessi

Hey all it's Storm

Man the ladies they are letting in blogs these days. Jessi stay out.

Storm be nice to your sister before your grounded from crasins for a week.

Ok mom.

So things have been good I got a new sister sense I last posted. I also got a new cage new room and boss out of my hair forever hahahahahaha I told him I had mommy wrapped. I also told Jessi I am Mommys heart bunny.

But I am good got some new toys the twins gave them to me. I also have a great big new cage its blue cause I was a boy now I am a it according to mommy.

Well have to run mom has a treat for us bunnies no Jessi don't eat myne.

Thank you

Ok so I have a surprise for all my blog folks. But you all don't get to see it for like two or three weeks.

You will be the first to know. So be watching. Well reading.

Everyone is great things are good the buns are happy and Phe and boss are doing good.

Its a slide show so hit the picture

Jessi was hopping around the living room. I finally just took her out of her cage and made her come to this side. She is exploring a little.

Oh don't worry about the wire they are never over here without us right here.

Ok so I know some people are going to kill me while others will be like thats great.

It happened by accident today. The other day I put them in the bathtub together. this was the secret I have been working on. So i am going to tell yall now instead of later.

Hubby was cleaning storms cage while I was cleaning Jessis cage and they both hopped out. So we watched Jessi pancaked for storm and storm ran off like what ever.

Storm is definitely going to be the dominate one. And Jessi is ok with that. She takes it like a women for now. I thought it would be jessi but it is storm.

199d1a5f.jpg

This is them right now. The pen around their cages is for when we can't be watching them but they would only be out one at a time if we can't watch them or be in the same room.

6262aeac.jpg

This is the full view so you can see.

0b61be78.jpg

Jessi watching Storm

4bc230ec.jpg

Storm doing what he does best eating

Now they have been out almost all day no biting fighting nothing.

I do close there cages cause I am afraid at this point they will fight if they end up in the same cage or each other cage.

But they have hey and water as you can see. So they are fine in being out. Enough hide spots and such but we never both leave the room either.

Well they are in the cat carrier now together. Hubby is taken them on a car ride. Storm is the aggressor He will nip Jessi and she will take off.

Well the bonding is going good. I had opened both cages but after a smart person told me to close the doors I did I dont think getting them out of the pet giant cage during a fight would not be easy,

Bonding is going good. I love the fact they can get along.

Storm is pooh marking everywhere. He needs a mellow girl like Jessi cause any other bun would not work LOL.

I'm so jealous that your bonding is going better than mine LOL They look so sweet together. I just realized that Jessi looks like a lop version of my Toby. They have the same markings down their backs. She's so cute. Storm is a lucky boy.

I like how you moved them to the living room. They seem to love the new space.

kirbyultra wrote:
I'm so jealous that your bonding is going better than mine LOL They look so sweet together. I just realized that Jessi looks like a lop version of my Toby. They have the same markings down their backs. She's so cute. Storm is a lucky boy.

I like how you moved them to the living room. They seem to love the new space.

Yeah I just hope that storm chills sooner or later Jessi is going to get fed up with it.

If I had another dominate bun this would not work as well as it is working. At the same time having a dog cat and 2 rabbits everything is a little different.

I had to remove a cage Jessi could open Storm cage and every time she would go over there and open it so now I am going to have to house one in the cage in the pin and one is the cage outside the pin. I could not risk them ending up in a cage together and fighting.

I have a filling Storm is going to take a while to come around. He knows he can make her run away from him. So he uses that to his advantage.

Latest posts

Back