The Island Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f3231b29.jpg

One of there play area

61943705.jpg

There box and toy ben.

ca4c2e3a.jpg

There other box and hay dig thing.

045a2dc6.jpg

One of Jessi for good measure.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QZ-WZ2Nv6k[/ame]

The video of my gangs room. Its not my room its there room. Don't mind the mess Jessi was out before I took the video.

Pipp wrote:
Nice!

Tons of room, lots of 'stuff' to do and they won't be lonely. What more can you ask?

:bunnydance:

For them to bond after Jessi spay. LOL No I hope they do but if they don't this works great.

Well the crew is doing good.

Storm marked the bedroom with his poo and she keeps playing with his pooh. They both got out this morning and had a good run. They seem to be getting more and more used to each other.

Phoenix and boss are great and doing ok.

Well talk later.

Jessi goes in for her spay next friday the 9th only a week and a half away.

So i bike 3 1/2 miles today the goal is to get back to 6.

Winter really did me and Phoenix in.

Other then that things are great. Been getting work done on RO. The buns Buns are great also.

But I am going to bed soon good night RO family.

Well went to the post office wally world and making chili for lunch dinner for the next two or three days.

I love chili.

Other then that I am good the buns are out. Playing well Storm was out this morning and Jessi is out now.

Phoenix Has her new bone and boss well boss needs some help LOL no he is good to talk later.

Testing to see if I can post

OMG so ok Phoenix is acting crazy. She will not listen. So its training time. Jessi is good she got a huge salad today. Storm got some parsley and cilantro. he can handle snack of it every once in a while and he looked so sad. I think I am going to have a nervous breakdown when Jessi goes in for her spay the closer it gets the more I think about it.

I am thinking about her cage to make sure she can't jump. Amy gave me a great idea which I will use but I will still be nervous. I just want her to be ok LOL. Ok not funny but I told you I am nervous and we are a week out. I have never spayed a female bun before.

My guppies are finally breeding I breed them for Keith. I have a color or show tank and a feeder tank. The show tank I have to watch because I need to know the linage. I only have one five gallon and a 2 gallon nothing big. I am not that into it Keith comes and checks the tank once a week.

But other then that things are good. I am getting my mother old desk top. I think I am going to give it to my sister. Or my other mother LOL.

Kat

Well I think Phoenix needed a walk we went on a walk and she has not acted crazy sense.

The buns are good cleaned there room today. Washed cloth and Talk to a few people. All in all had a great day.

Kat

Yes folk the name of my blog did change.

I had to let Jessi get some love. And this will be their hopefully bonding year. So I think that the title fits. I am going to hurt boss he won't stay out of the bunny room.

But Yes Jessi is doing good. Storm now a little traumatized from boss. But we can handle that. I am so tried of him I wish his kitten stage would go away.

I told EJ if we got a cat I wanted a 3 plus year. So he wants to keep a new born kitten. AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I still love he is just so annoying. I hate kittens.

Ok Well now i have to go clean the bunny room after boss tore it up.
Note Boss does not try to hurt or even scratch Storm he want to play with him but, Boss does not understand that Storm is scared of him running around like that.

Kat

Well the kids are doing good. I think Jessi wants to be with Storm she keep stretching out by his cage.

Storm does the same thing to her cage.

I am going to my sister today. I will be back tuesday night. So no updates tell then unless hubby does it. Went biking with Phoenix this morning. 3 miles

I need to go get in the shower soon. I keep procrastinating. all well my sister can wait for me for once. Other then that things are great i am going to eat something soon. Take a shower and get going.

Talk to y'all on Wednesday

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
Extreme Makeover Home edition.

Where Ty and the gang build house for needy families. It comes on ABC 13 well its 13 here not sure about everywhere else.

We worked on a house they where building out in Kemah, TX.

This family had 13 kids some adopted some foster and some of there own. Their house was ruined in Hurricane Ike. They where living in a femah trailer on their property.

So the episode I worked on airs next Sunday at 7 m central standard time.
Here's more info.

How exciting it that!

http://www.khou.com/news/Extreme-Ma...-home-for-family-of-13-in-Kemah-80991607.html

sas :goodjob

Ok so a update on the twins.

Gianna is as big as ever. She is sitting up and being a normal lazy baby. She can crawl and such she just has not yet. cause she likes to be carried.

Niama on the other hand is crawling and has started pulling up. She is sitting up to.

They are both great and healthy and happy.

Kat

aa73bb35.jpg

This is Storm from the easter shoot last year the first year I did it.

a6b2c3d9.jpg

53d729ea.jpg

These are the two from this year.

It is done at lakewood photography. In league city.

They used the basket this year for most of the shots with the kids.

Everything is good. update later

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
aa73bb35.jpg

This is Storm from the easter shoot last year the first year I did it.

a6b2c3d9.jpg

53d729ea.jpg

These are the two from this year.

It is done at lakewood photography. In league city.

They used the basket this year for most of the shots with the kids.

Sometimes I forget how cute Storm is. I always love his pictures. I remember his Halloween costume, I thought it was a riot. You gotta post more pictures of the buns, Kat!

I missed Extreme Home Makeover this sunday and something happened w/ my DVR, it did not record. What a bummer. :(

Your girl Jessi sounds like such a cute little handful. You know, it's always the cute ones. They'll drive ya nuts and somehow you find it in your heart to forgive them :)

I know I know I need more pictures. Life has been so hectic the past couple of weeks. I feel like I live on the forum working on stuff and having fun of course. Tomorrow is Storm day he will get to go where ever he want in the house and stuff. Sense Jessi will be in surgery I can lock boss up for a while.

Jessi goes in tomorrow for her spay she has been nesting the past two days to. I told her you are going to live with Zin or Peg if you have babies. Cause I can't do it. Once the babies are born and old enough to find homes she can come back and I would pay for her care I just can't fit anymore animals in this house.

No I don't know what would happen if she had babies. Her old owners stopped contacting me I guess they feel comfortable enough with me now.

Storm is good he is marking up Jessi cage big time. With his wonderful poo.

Kat

Ok so I think I am pre pared for Jessi spay. I think a little over prepared. :shock:

665c786b.jpg

Yes it all takes up my whole dining room table.

3ed25d74.jpg

His medical.

8c75ed11.jpg

All the other stuff.

Man I am a nervous reck. I hope not to have any problems after she comes home but I am ready for anything. I think. She will get her gas meds as soon as she comes home. For her three doses. She is already on Bene Bac because she is nesting so she is eating fur big time. Its a false pregnancy I checked her.

Kat

Latest posts

Back