The Island Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. PBJ

Reaction score
Ok so Lets start from Jump with introducing the family.

I am Kat And my Husband is E.J..

We met working at Mc D's Together. I was 17 he was 22 I think. We really started dating in Sept it was about 7 months after we met. We have been together ever sense going on 3 1/2 years. We live in South West Texas Near Houston. My am a Nanny for my two four month old nieces.
My husband works in a form of Law enforcement.
We both love our animals and would do anything for them.
Pictures below

SDC11958.jpg
SDC11959.jpg

Now the next family member to join our family is Phoenix. Now I know parents are not suposed to have favorites but she is my baby. Phoenix will be turning three in Feb 2010 We have had her sense 7 weeks old we got her out from a guy selling them at a wal-mart one day. He is a great dog and everyone that meets her loves her.

Picture below taken today.

SDC12168.jpg

SDC12164.jpg

Now Number 2 to join the clan is of course my second favorite Storm. We adopted him a year ago tomorrow. He will be three we are going to say. From the Galveston Humane society. He is not the loving and cuddly type bun. But he will chase you down for treats and such. He is your best friend when you have food little bugger. He has major stomach issues that we think we have finally worked through although he still has flare ups. But he is a good bun I love him and so does hubby most days when he does not pee on the floor or on the couch.

Picture below taken today
SDC12160.jpg

SDC12159.jpg

and one of his cage set-up for the new year I change it so much

SDC12178.jpg

Its Clean mom thanks

Now number three to join was boss. Bosses story is a little weird we fostered his mother Echo. and she gave birth to four beautiful kittens. Boss was the one that seem to have food allergy's and my nieces clamed him so that helped him stay. He is now 8 months old in two days. He is getting so big it seems like yesterday he was still helpless. He was also adopted through the Galveston Humane Society.

Picture below taken today

SDC12171.jpg

SDC12172.jpg

I hope you enjoyed my first post of my new blog. Oh and here is the LINK to my old blog so y'all can read it if you would like.

Next post will be picture of Storm Gotcha Day party!!!!!!!!

Kat:bunnydance:

I didnt know Storm wasnt a carpet chewer...very nice. Love the pics...I am suprized u feel this way about the bird...U go girl!!!

I love that cage setup for Storm.....it looks really nice.

I'm glad you decided to keep Skylar and I'm in SHOCK that the twins are already 4 months old. Time has flown by so fast....

And a year since you've gotten Storm? WOW. He sure was one lucky guy when y'all got him. I hope y'all have a great celebration.

Cute pictures of everyone. I love your cage setup. What do your other animals think of the bird? Do you let him out? I have thought of getting a bird but wonder how my cats and rabbits would get a long with it.

Hey, you people look familiar!

Oh yeah.. cause I hung out with you recently..duh..lol

Happy gotcha day to Storm!

Amy27 wrote:
Cute pictures of everyone. I love your cage setup. What do your other animals think of the bird? Do you let him out? I have thought of getting a bird but wonder how my cats and rabbits would get a long with it.
The bird is in a totally different room. from the cat dog and rabbit just so he can come out a couple hours a day safely.

I did not choose him he chose me.

GoinBackToCali wrote:
Hey, you people look familiar!

Oh yeah.. cause I hung out with you recently..duh..lol

Happy gotcha day to Storm!
Yes and we need to hang out again when both our schedule let us

Hey all its storm

So I dont know if mommy posted my picture but I had a blast on my birthday although they did not give me any of the real cake I got a huge herb cake. I can eat herb but only once or twice a week more then that makes my tummy hurt.

I got all kinds of stuff. Mommy said she posted picture I really love my timothy hay bunglo. As I chewed up my last one a few months ago and now I am working on this one.

Well the cat stopped bother me as much i think he is getting used to me or getting older one of the two.

Well see you later breakfast back to momma.

Hey My blog readers I had so much fun at the house last night we only stayed about a hour and a half. It was really cold and they where only shifting dirt so there really was not much i could do. We helped move some board and desided to come back on wensday or tuesday when the real stuff was going on.

Well have to go will get pictures of my shirt later today

Hey all it Mom

So storm had a little tummy issue from the herb cake nothing serious. We had planned before hand for it.
Skylar left for a new home me and hubby decided after Boss almost caught him that this was not a good place for him.

He resides at the Galveston Humane Society from what I herd he is going home with the director.

But i did not think we could keep him safe. Boss has a very high prey drive. And after seeing that i would not risk it considering he was never ours for sure.

Storm is better now and Phoenix and Boss are good.

Well have to go Feed GiGi they are eating baby food now almost five months old can't do the old prop and be able to do stuff anymore

Latest posts

Back