The Island Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is awesome how prepared you are! Those pictures of Storm are so beautiful.

Well it is 6 45 here and we as in Jessi and I are headed out the door soon. I have to have her there by 7:30. Ok so I am going to be late.

But other then that things are good her bag is packed and we are ready to go.

Kat

Well we are home jessi is ok I guess she seems s little out of it.

So Jessi's old family sent me some baby pictures of her.

6568fe97.jpg

b44d91a8.jpg

Her first halloween photo!

fcc91622.jpg

I am guessing this was X-Mas

6ceb7a38.jpg

Her and her sister

bf90f26a.jpg

This was her cage after they started fighting

49a2780c.jpg

Baby picture of her

I was so happy to get these

Jessi not coming out of her spay well.

Read my post in the main forum to see whats going on.

AWWWW!! You are so lucky to get Jessi's baby pictures, that is so awesome! I love the last one that you posted of her, she is so adorable.

Thanks Amy
I was so excited. When they sent me the emails. I was like that is so cool. I was so happy.

Anyway Jessi is eating a little she ate two pieces of romaine lettuce at about three

That is awesome to get her baby pictures. I am picture crazy now but wish I took more when my bunnies where little.

Well Jessi is feeling better then she wants to let off.

she bit the mess out of me when I tried to give her the pain meds. I was not giving her the other sense she is wanting to eat. The pain meds and gas meds.

Well now my knuckle hurts and she is in her cage butt that was earlier.

Ok so Jessi ate her salad over night. But I woke up late and she was over do for her pain meds and it took its tole I can tell.

So I gave her the meds and and letting her rest. I think she should be fine in the next day or so.

Well she is almost back to normal.

I think we are out of the woods.

Kat

Ok so today I am going to work on pictures today and tomorrow.

The cable guy is coming this morning and they have to work on my A/C.

But I know a lot of people want pictures.

Working on a new set up today not having TV has given me a lot of time to do stuff. And to make thing better around the house I will post pictures later.

Ok so here is my reasoning behind doing this.

I wanted them to have more room to run and jump and play.
They both have good size cages but I felt like they could have more. So i did this never talked to hubby just made a decision and went with it.

I hope you all like it they both got out today and they both had a great time out.

More binkis then I have ever seen before.

dace2f0a.jpg

These are their cages. Storm will let me pick him up to take him in and out. Which is why he is on top.

b4ab222e.jpg

This is part of their play area. Those Bent NIC will be hay ben. since storm can't get back in his cage I have to make sure he has all he needs while he is out. I am going to get a litter box tomorrow.

9d7dbcaf.jpg

4d2040b0.jpg

cc6a74a4.jpg

eac9bac7.jpg

Looks great! It makes perfect sense to stack the cages to provide more play room. :bunnydance:

The goal in the end if they bond is to not have 2 cages just one and leave the door open all the time.

I was going to connect their cages but after thinking about it. We are going to buy a area rug to cover our current carpet and put a plastic tarp under that to protect the carpet.

The only thing in there cage will be a bed and there food. Of course their litter box and hay to hopefully this plan works out. Their both pretty good out jessi likes my base boards but we can deal with that. We are going to get those plastic wall covers to protect the walls and baseboards.

Other then that neither really mess with my carpet.

Kat

PS. If they don't bond we will leave the set up like this. They share play area anyway. I can leave Storm out unsupervised so if when I get a job Storm will be out when no one is home and Jessi will be out when we are.

Well change again yes these rabbits are going to get used to it. Hubby said sense I wanted to stack them let move them in the living room and Phe Phe Kennel and bosses stuff in the bedroom.

See boss ended up chewing thru a very important wire of hubbies so he has been kenneled when we are not home. But now sense the bedroom is already bunny proofed.

So now we are bunny proofing the living room and their cages have already been moved.

Well we are moving one more piece of furniture around before we are finally done with spring cleaning.

We are getting rid of our desk we are going to start saving for a new one in july. But it will go in our new two bedroom apartment we are getting in Jan of next year.

Yes hubby will have a man cave. Get him out of my hair.

He He, man cave... :D

Boss is your kitty, right? We have one that chews on wires too! Not Cool. :grumpy:

Latest posts

Back