The Island Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the gang is doing good Storm and Jessi seem to be coming around more today. It was raining this morning so no stress bonding today.

Other then that things are great.

Ok so I finally saw a flemish in person.

So i went walking around the complex with Phe and I saw what I thought was a really fat dog. I get closer and its starts boxing at Phoenix I realize its a bunny. I could not see its ears. So I make phoenix sit and stay while I go pet the bunny the sweetest thing in the world gave me kisses and everything.

I got to talking she live on the old side of the complex this flemish is 7 years old and she has had it from 8 weeks. They take this walk everyday. It has lived here its whole life.

I was like I have two bunny and after she put her bunny up she came over and met Storm and Jessi.

So I gave her some tricks and she is adopting a bonded pair from the Texas city shelter. Our apartment layout is the same and she will be giving her bond pair the same run room. Tell she knows they are potty trained and such.

But yes she was beautiful.

So Jessi has been here for a month today.

I sent them this

And a email talking about bonding and how good she did on her spay they asked for a 2 week a month a 6 month and they asked that if we can't keep her that she go back there or they are part of finding her a new home.

Which was fair to me so I sent them a good update and a bunch of photo's.

Oh my ribs don't hurt nearly as much today

Everything sounds like it is going great. I think you will end up with a successful bonding!!! If I was doing a bunny date, I would definately say that this was encouraging.

slavetoabunny wrote:
Everything sounds like it is going great. I think you will end up with a successful bonding!!! If I was doing a bunny date, I would definately say that this was encouraging.

Thanks there living together in a pen 24/7 now.

Thanks Amy

I am glad they are doing so well.

I woke up sick have a cold or something. But other then that they are fine today.

So they are together. Doing great today better then every other day. I am almost 100 percent positive it will work just fine.

I am still on the fence cause something could happen but if you check out there bonding thread you will see.

There is a bog long post in their bonding thread things are going great.

There are picture and everything go check it out.

Ok so hubby just had a great save he is cleaning the bunny pin I have a massive headache. Jessi is on top of there cage with all the stuff while hubby is cleaning the floor.

Well everything and jessi almost came falling down. Hubby caught everything and Jessi I guess those twins have help his reflexes.

But anyway had to share.

Ok so someone named hubby got his first bunny kiss. I am so jealous.

00c4bf89.jpg

Her ignoring him after the kiss like I did no such thing
6aeb80a3.jpg

Her doing some remodeling and rubbing it in that he got the first kiss
9e8a0699.jpg

Everything is still good between the new couple.

and the cat and dog are great i still have a head ache but hopefully that will go away soon in the next couple of days.

But everything is great.

Super jealous of you Kat! Major jealous, in fact ;)

So glad your bunnies are doing so well. They certainly were meant to be. Your hubby is so good with the buns. You're very lucky. My husband will do anything for the buns but he couldn't handle worth his life. I always tell him, what if I'm not home and god forbid a fire happens in the apt? How will he get the buns outta there? He can't even pick them up :(

kirbyultra wrote:
Super jealous of you Kat! Major jealous, in fact ;)

So glad your bunnies are doing so well. They certainly were meant to be. Your hubby is so good with the buns. You're very lucky. My husband will do anything for the buns but he couldn't handle worth his life. I always tell him, what if I'm not home and god forbid a fire happens in the apt? How will he get the buns outta there? He can't even pick them up :(

Your will come together everything I have read says if they don't fight at first site there bondable. You would be amazed at what someone could do in a fire or life or death situation. Oh and hubby knows he would die if he did not get all four of my babies out.

Yes that includes Boss. Most know how I feel most days about him.

It will happen you will see one day you will look back and say man I never thought we would be here.

Heck I would not have thought I would have a bonded pair. A year ago I would have told you you where crazy.

Well things are going good I have not got up and fed the little ones yet. Have not fed anyone. The one good thing about them being animals hungry or not they don't cry and scream like a child. But no I was taken it easy they normally don't eat tell 8 anyway.

Jessi and Storm are doing fine. Phoenix spelt on the couch with me last night. My neighbors got into a 3 am fight. And Jessi was thumping at them.

She is very vocal with her mouth and body language. I love her to maybe not as much as Storm yet but she is growing on me fast LOL. She is so sweet it is different having a bun that has never been hurt by humans so trusting so lovable.

But things are good.

Kat

We took the kids outside for 15 minutes.

I know not a lot but we need spring time photo's. And it has been rainy all week. So we finally just did it. Here are the photo's and there make shift pin. Don't worry we where right on top of them the whole time. I would not be surprised of they where thinking back off mom and dad.
Its a slide show

Well Storm and Jessi are doing great. They got some new toys today and some to hide for a later date. Boss and the buns got a new cat tree thing to its made of cardboard.

Bosses birthday is in may so some of his presents are to big to hind. So he got some of them early. But his little cake and some other things he has to wait for. It's crazy how spoiled they are.

35874950.jpg

715c1a41.jpg

560e19e2.jpg

There new area we moved them to the dining room table area. And moved the dining room table to their old area. I had to get they hay away from the air intake.

Back