The Fred Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite site ishttp://www.thenaturetrail.comthat is where I go if I'm looking for anything specific...she has tonsof info. I would also suggest if this is something that youare really interested in pursuing that you join ARBA, and also theHLRSC. HLRSC has a lot of info on their site aswell. I've also joined a couple of holland lop rabbitgroupson yahoo. Islandgems also has a lot of info...but I'mnot sure of the correct address.

I must say we love ourhollands and they are very addictive!As a matter of fact I am going to pick up an otter doe, that is bred,this coming Saturday...that isgoing to be my project, and Ican't wait!

http://www.hlrsc.com

http://www.arba.net

Already sent in registrations for both those clubs! ;)

Thanks for the info, I'll check em out. Can't wait to see pics of your new arrivals.

When we do this, it'll be kept pretty small....I don't wanna end upwith 100 rabbits! LOL...I don't have room! I do already have someonewanting one thats here local when I have a litter!

If and when you do start breeding I hope youhave better luck than what I've had. We haven't had the bestof luck with babies, we are trying a new feed this go round, sohopefully things will be better this fall than they wereinthespring.

We had a litter of two born last night, out of our tort doe Ginger, andCampo's Odie. Can't wait to see how they turn out!

Good luck!

Can I ask whats went wrong? The breeder I gotFred from is going to help me with anything I need, she told me to callday or nite, she'd rather help and save a life than me feeling like Ican't call...she's an AWESOME lady!

Fred is the sweetest with his little *anger* face. Just want to pinch his little cheeks!!

We've had a lot of enteritis in babies 6wks andyounger, and also a lot of peanuts. I've tried to save the babies withenteritis, but nothing I did seemed to help. That's onereason we switched brands of food over the last several months, and weare feeding tons of hay. Hopefully things will go better thistime.

It's great that you'll have some one there for support.

All I'm going to say is

MINE !!!!!
I'm catching the next flight out to Iowa to bunny nap him

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
Fred6.jpg

Hmm....can't say I've ever seen this before....

Fred7.jpg

Time to check out the new digs....

Fred8.jpg

Oh for the love of gawd, would you please STOP with that flashy thing?!?!?!?!?

HoneyPot wrote:
Fred is the sweetest with his little *anger* face.

Poor little guy is so Angry because he knows his real home is in Tucker Town, but PGG won't let him out of her sight.

:no:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
HoneyPot wrote:
Fred is thesweetest with his little *anger* face.

Poor little guy is so Angry because he knows his real home is in Tucker Town, but PGG won't let him out of her sight.

:no:

-Carolyn
How can I??? He already loves me...I get smiles when I rub his tummyand everytime I even go by the bunny room he's right to the door lookinfor lovin!!

Pam-I'd love to see his "evil twin"!!!! Well...as long as your bunny napping list doesn't include a swtich! :shock:

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
How can I??? He already loves me...I get smiles when I rubhis tummy and everytime I even go by the bunny room he's right to thedoor lookin for lovin!!

Now you sound like Raspberry with thebragging!

-Carolyn

PuterGeekGirl wrote:

Pam-I'd love to see his "evil twin"!!!! Well...as long as your bunny napping list doesn't include a swtich! :shock:

Darn! My plot has been foiled :mad:

I've got a bad cold, but I'll try to get a photo next week (attemptingto recover by Friday morning when we leave for the weekend for anothershow). I'm ready for a break!

Pam

I understand Pam...hope you feel better soon...I guess Fred and I aresafe til you are as well.. ;)

As for YOU Carolyn....now thats NOT very nice!!! :sad::nonono:

Here is the broken Chestnut buck that son Billygot recently . . . I still cannot believe there is an agoutiHolland Lop in our barn! :shock:

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
He's cute!!!!!! Thanks for doing so!

Why is he evil? He sure doesn't look it!

Don't let that innocent face fool you! He bit daughter Stephanie, and she is NOT happy with him :mad:

Pam

:waiting:

Well, I've given it some time, and I know that By Now, either:

A) You're sick of Fred

Or

B) He's sick of You.

So, let's just get this over with and pick a day when I can pick him up.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back