The Fred Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn wrote:
:waiting:

Well, I've given it some time, and I know that By Now, either:

A) You're sick of Fred

Or

B) He's sick of You.

So, let's just get this over with and pick a day when I can pick him up.

-Carolyn
Ya know...I'm not so sure thats the case... :pGood try tho......

He's still a snuggler...he still loves his new bunny mom!!!! :heart:

Sorry.....my son has fallen in love with him as well....you don't wanna hurt HIS feelings now do ya....:sad::bigtears:

holland wrote:
My favorite site ishttp://www.thenaturetrail.comthat is where I go if I'm looking for anything specific...she has tonsof info.

I went to this site and I seen a rabbit that looks just like Gizmo, except Gizzy is a little lighter.

When I posted about breeds, Pam made the suggestion of lops, and wellfor the past couple of days one of Gizmos' ears is dropping.

Pam I hope you are feeling better soon.

And I have to throw my 2 cents in, I think Fred is great!! I love hiscolouring, and you don't have to worry I'm not going to bunnynap him, Ihave my hands full enough now LOL
*****Although I could always get a bunny nanny for them when I am at work ****

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
Sorry.....my son has fallen in love with him as well....youdon't wanna hurt HIS feelings now do ya....:sad::bigtears:

It wouldn't bother me.

Kids are resilient. Give him an ice cream cone and he'd get over it.

-Carolyn

Meh...sorry...he doesn't fall for it that easily...

you are HEARTLESS!!!!!!!!! No wonder you had your own poll!!! :witch:

Well, I think my boy is settling into the"spoiled housebunny" routine quite well. He came in last niteto play on the bed for the first time.....boy was he in heaven...keptcoming over and puddling himself next to me for love andpets......think he's getting the hang of it! :shock:

You just had to go there, didn't ya?

How many chains did it take to keep him down and next to you????

-Carolyn

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
Wow...he seemed to come in and snuggle in the crook of myarm all on his own...hmmm...who'd have thought.....:p

-Carolyn

:laugh:I think I amgetting as big a laugh out of this thread as I amon some of the other silly threads , YouTwo and the ongoing war over Fredis hysterical , I have to keep checkingback every few hours just tosee who said what this time !!!:rofl:

Okay, I WANTFRED! :pFred and Seb would be such great buds!:)Carolyn has plenty of bunnies and at my house there is noevil CRAB NET! :X

Come to Raspberry sweet little Fred! :angel:

She's a WITCH, Fred! Don't Do It, I tell ya!!!

Raspberry just wants to cook you.

-Carolyn

Fred has seen the haircut pics of Sebbie and he's VERY scared...he ran from ya Razz...sorry....:(

As for you Carolyn, He's heard about the crab net....He thinks thatsNOT very nice and has no plans to move to Tucker Town anytime soon.

He loves his mom, I even got more kisses last nite...and he now has hisown theme song, I'm Blue by Eiffel 65, and he thinks its neat that hismom changed the words a bit to make it apply for thebunny....:p:pLil goofball loved it last nite when Isang it to him! :dunno:

I don't have to tell him, he can see forhimself, he'sa very smart guy....he's read it ALL for himselfand made his OWN judgements.....

I think I'll be pulling his picturesand for SURE posting nomore...there are too many bunny nappers around here and I fear for hissafety!!!!

Come to think of it...I think his breeder emailed...she'd like him back...yeah...yeah...thats it!

I was hoping this grumpy look just might keep the nappers away!

Fred8.jpg

You know why he looksGrumpy PGG , You gave him anegg crate and ablanket to siton,BUT tottally blew off the fact he hasno pillow or snuggy bear .

Latest posts

Back