The Fred Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
w000h0000!!!!! Found out about some $ we weren't expecting coming in...SOOOOO

I'm goin to pick up Fred tonite!!!!!!!!!!!

Scratch that.....I forgot to hit send....

He's HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is such a precious baby. :inlove:

What do you call that coloring? I'm curious because my rabbitis the exact same color, and I don't know what to call it?Brown? (Sorry if this is a stupid question.)

The Homcoming....

Well, he did wonderful on the ride home, even snoozed a bit and I gotsome kisses....He is SUCH a sweetie....he's even eaten a bit already!

Fred6.jpg

Hmm....can't say I've ever seen this before....

Fred7.jpg

Time to check out the new digs....

Fred8.jpg

Oh for the love of gawd, would you please STOP with that flashy thing?!?!?!?!?

Looks like instead of investing in show bunnies,next comes a security system...complete with flashing lights andsirens... Neighbors will LOVE that....they already think I'm the crazybunny lady... :D :D Think it was the harness/leashes and the strollerrides for Corky that really did it.....:laugh:

Fred seems to be settling in nicely...he's eating well and drinkingalso. Went in to visit him and he's a lil nervous about beingpicked up, hopefully time will help that, once he's there tho he's amajor lover, and he LOVES his pets too! What can I say, all the looksand personality to boot wrapped up in a 3.7lb package. ;) No wonder thebunny nappers are packing! :zoro:

We let him play for a bit last nite and he was in heaven checkingthings out and doing laps in the room, was funny...could tell he's notused to this kind of playtime, specially inside! He's gonna be alot offun.

He is very cute.....I think he would work very well with either of my blue tort does?:D

Thats great!!! I checked the otherlinks on your site too, the one for KT doesn't bring anythingup...dnarabbitry has some beautiful buns as well, but wow its hard tolook at that site too long with the backround! LOL.

Thanks for the links, keep me posted on what colors you end up with!

K&T are doing updates to their site Ibelieve. I talked to them last night and they are puttingalot of their buns up forsale...want to get a new gene poolgoing. DNA is great Ann has been raising hollands for over 20years, and she spends tons of money for her buns.

There has been a lot of fuss between different people in our area, andwe are trying to get a HLSC up and going again. We have a lotof fun with the bunnies, and I enjoy going to the shows. Mygirls like winning the ribbons. We just got back Sundayevening from the Tulsa State Fair where my oldest daughter won 1stplace SSB, BOG, and BOB with our tort buck Kelley's J J, we didn't haveany does to show as most of them are expecting, and my 6yr old daughterwon 1st place SSD, BOG, and BOB with one of our silver-tipped steelemini lops, and she also won 1st place BSB, BOV, and BOB with our bknblack mini lop. So all in all we had a good time, and are reallyexcited about the new club starting up.

Awesome!!! We are just getting startedin showing, will be showing Fred and Lexi (You can see her in theLovebirds thread).....she's a young one, real sweet and will heopfullydo well. I have ALOT of learning to do...if you have anyreally good holland sites that have helped you with showing orbreeding, I'd love to know what they are!

Latest posts

Back