~The Bunnies of Bo's House~ Bo, Clover and Tony ~ Combined~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww i love Tony's little night cap...that is so cute :D

Ohh and i love how Bo sits his little butt on the vent to keep warm...he's one smart little boy.....you just gotta love him :)

Cheryl

I think we did take those with a camera phone. Tony was heidi then LOL!

Thanks Ral!

Ello! Just thought I'd do you the courtesy of popping into your blog and seeing your bunnies- I realised, that although I've heard lots, I've not seen many pics of them! (hint: Post more!:p)

They're all lovely, I especially love Tony's little nose! :D

Jen

Thanks! Tony's a good boy! he's so sweet most of the time and such a little scardy cat! When he gets scared, he'll shove his nose up under my chin to hide LOL!

When he's playing, he'll go under something - thinking he's hidden and his whole butt will be sticking out! :p

Awwww! Cuteness overload!

I love all the pictures of Bo. He looks so yummy and squishy :biggrin2:!

And Cloverbunny is just too funny! LOL that little grump ;).

The new picture of Tony is adorable, he has such a handsome face!

Ha! Tony's so funny right now! We tend to forget he's still a "baby" - 8 mos or so.

He's SO afraid to hop off the chair onto the carpet or anything like that! He knows his name VERY well and if he's hiding in the play box and I say "Where's my Tone-EEE" you see his little nose pop out - if I say it again, he Jumps out to see Mama!

He also was on the recliner and Lexi left..... I was across the room and he just WILL NOT jump off the chair. I said "Tone E!! What are you doing?" and he just worried and tried to figure out how to get to me... looking all over the place, and stretching but he wouldn't jump down LOL! I had to go save him!

We gave them all a big snack of cilantro that was REALLY fresh and smelled so good (I used to hate that smell!) and Clover could smell it while I was washing it, and handing it out...... and I said "ooo it's CewantWOAS!" she hopped back and forth and couldn't sit still until she got hers! OMG she grabbed a huge bunch and her mouth was just FULL - she never eats like that LOL! Tony loved it too and Bo could be heard munching from across the room!

Yes, it's Cewantwoa. We baby talk to them all - it helps since Clover can't talk just right. ;)

ALSO - Here's a picture from about a month ago - it's Bo giving me a hug (I'm in jammies and a mess but Lexi got this photo) - look at his poor cheek! He was so molty! He looks 100% better now.....

Bohugs.jpg

I love my little boy! :heartbeat:

Just catching up with your blog now. Tony is just getting to be such a handsome boy - a typical pal. Had to laugh that he won't makethe jump onto the floor though :D.

LOL! We talk baby talk with ours too. Pernod accepts it, but Shadow looks at us like 'Mom, I am a RABBIT, not an IDIOT' ;)

Jan

HA! One of our ewes loves to be called a baby, but the big ewe gets very offended if you call her a baby!

Ahhhh Today has been fun. Toenail trims, and I feel I am now a rabbit! I have rabbit hair all over me and I even think I will be getting a hairball from it!

Clover is molting and cannot get to her left tail area so I was just sort of petting that area with my fingers to see how loose the fur is.... OMG! It was like HUGE bunches falling LOL!

She's happy - it's much better and probably feels awesome! She actually enjoyed some cuddle time with Lexi and then me. She stresses out so we don't make her hang out long, but it was great to kiss her nose! She's been playing since getting her "spa day!"

Bo got spa day too. He also got cuddles and very gentle tummy rubs. He wasn't happy with the simethicone drops we put on him just for safety. He seems fine.

He's all molty too - our weather has really messed them up! One day I had the windows open and it was 70° so they think it's time to shed out for spring!

Everyone here is shedding like crazy as well! I have to keep those hair roller things in every room because I constantly look likea wookie!

Oh and I changed my mind, you can keep Tony, I want Bo!:

Bohugs.jpg

Look at that baby! Im so jealous. Is he always really snuggly?

Well, it sounds like you had a fun day:p. I bet they did enjoy it all though.

Yeah, the weather being mild certainly doesn't help the moulting situations. I'm just glad Snuff finally got done, good Lord:grumpy:.

Haley, what the heck is a "wookie"?:p

Oh yes! Bo loves to be on my shoulder like that. He'll lay for about an hour if I pet him. Sometimes he'll want to get up and fluff a blankie or play in the play area, but he loves snuggles!

OMG! A wookie?! It's from Star Wars! Chubaka!!!

LuvaBun wrote:
Had to laugh that he won't makethe jump onto the floor though :D.

It's so funny! it's carpeted where the recliner is! Bo takes flying LEAPS off of it and across the room. Clover climbs the walls - and over the chair, tables, whatever....

Then big old Tony won't hop off the end of the recliner LOL! He's so funny sometimes!

I see his baby pictures and it shocks me how tiny he was! He's so big now!

Thanks trailsend :) I love my little guy. I just wish he'd stay off the vent cause he is blowing his coat now over it LOL!

Your buns are all so cute. I love Heidi and Tonycoloring they're adorable. They all sound like such charaters! Any updates or more pics?:biggrin2:

Thank you so much! Actually, Heidi is TONY....... she had a visit from the gender fairy.

He's a good boy! I want to get some new pictures soon. Promise!

Latest posts

Back