~The Bunnies of Bo's House~ Bo, Clover and Tony ~ Combined~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bunny formerly known as HEIDI is now our boy TONY.

We were told that Tony was a girl when we got him this past August. The breeder sexed him and for all this time we've called him Heidi. It's been a hard decision but we've chosen Tony. It works for all of us and he's already responding to it. He's such a little devil but looks so innocent!

Hinbox.jpg

Hsexybedroomlook.jpg

See his pretty pouty lips?!

Hlipsshowing.jpg

Awesome!

It's not a name I normally would use, but it's good for him and for the kids since they agree.

He has the strangest molt lines on his face - well strange to us.

It's almost like someone came along and chopped the ends of the new hair off evenly. That's how his new hairs on his back are as well!

Bo molts in strips and Clover molts in clumps..... LOL

Hi Tony! I think you're cute! I'm cute, too...at least that's what the humans here keep saying. They also say I'm naughty...whatever that means?!? Are you naughty? Maybe cute and naughty go together.

Well, I just wanted to congratulate you on finding out that you're a boy. I guess now your humans will make you into not-a-boy. That's what our humans are going to do to Captain Snow later this week.

Your bunnyfriend,

Emmaline

Bo is the first bunny I've had since I was a little kid. I don't remember much about that bunny tho - I was too little.

Bo is very sweet most of the time but he's got his nose bent right now because of Tony, our baby Palomino buck. So he's been a little nippy with me and the kids.

He's been fighting some tummy troubles so we have been very happy that he's getting through that and we have plenty of poos!

Here's a few pictures of Bo - he's molting HORRIBLY right now. I brush him well when he is blowing his coat because he has so much hair that I know he'd be so sick from it. He also loves his head brushed and when he molts - the area goes bald right after the new hair and before the next group....

Last night we were laughing cause he has these weird molt lines on his side and they seemed to spell out TV. Think he's trying to tell me something? lol.

He's also been a brat about throwing poos all over and not in the litterbox when he's out playing. He's excellent in his cage, but outside of it he's notorious for decorations!

What Poos?

poowhatpoo.jpg

aw bo is such a cutie!! my buns do the whole 'what are you talking about, i didn't poo' thing too! lol :bunnybutt:

Thanks! His hair is SO uneven all over at the moment. His tummy is trying to molt and he won't let me near him to brush it.

It's funny too cause he has such a tummy and his back - has no fat on it.

He's shaped like me! :shock::p

He really likes to watch TV too. That's what makes it funnier!

Right about now, I would consider it! :XHe's just been biting us to get his way now! It's like he figured it all out!

Latest posts

Back