~The Bunnies of Bo's House~ Bo, Clover and Tony ~ Combined~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
These aren't the best quality but here is our new little girl, Heidi. She's a golden Palomino.

heidi2dayjpg.jpg

Heidi24hours.jpg

Thanks! Dawn. I wasn't sure where to put it since I haven't really been on much for a long time.

I love my little Pal girl. I am not sure how old she is exactly - we'll find out soon but I Think it's about 8 weeks. She's very little - but big compared to my full grown babies! She's about the size of my cottontail but she has a fuller hip and butt area where Clover is long and sleek.

I'll get some better photos of her soon. She's such a lover! Bo has always been one to love getting his head rubbed, groomed, etc., but she literally lays in a flop even if we open her cage and just waits for us to pet her. She also pushes her head towards me if I kiss her on the nose! She lets me rub her chin too! :shock:Bo will bite me if I try that!

She's going to be so spoiled!!! :biggrin2:

bunnies rule - your avatar looks like my Bo bunny. He's rotten too!

YAY! I am soooo pleased you started a blog - means we get to see more of Bo and your other babies :D

Heidi is just gorgeous. I so love Pals, ever since seeing Elf, Bub and Tank. Looks like she is going to be one snuggle bun:)

Jan

I fell in love with Elf and that's when I started wanting a Palomino.

Heidi's spoiled already! She flattens out near my feet if she wants some love.... she just lays there waiting. :inlove:Mommy! Pet me please!

I cannot believe how much this little girl eats! It must be because she's growing and maybe they didn't get free pellets when they were at the breeders.

I have given babies free range on pellets but I can't keep Heidi in pellets most of the time. She's getting about 1/2 cup per day and I thought for a baby her size, that was plenty! Maybe not? She also gets hay but doesn't eat it unless there's nothing else to eat.

She has nice big fluffy poops and drinks well. You'd think she'd been starved by the way she goes for the pellets tho.

I had the camera down with her but she is growing A LOT! I mean it's almost crazy how much she changes in just a day or two! :shock:

That box was a case of bubble wrap envelopes - They were 8 1/2 x 11 inches so that gives you an idea of her size.

She's all flopped out in there on the hardwood floor.

I thought I should post a photo or two of Cloverbunny. She's so sweet but doesn't want touched. She has a bad leg, but gets around quite well - it's a hard thing to catch her if she gets out of the Xpen. We hook her cage in the end so she can go in and out and feel safe - she's a silly girl. I can't believe my little tiny baby bunny that I got the day after Easter, actually made it and is this big!

Cloverprettyfacepic.jpg

She was tiny when she came to live with us.

BeBeBunny.jpg

Her leg was injured when she came to me. My sister's dog had gotten her. She healed and did very well - and one day this big abcess down the back of her leg broke loose. We hadn't known it was there until then and she just healed from where I kept the wound inside her leg clean and took care of her. It still amazes me that she lived.

puppynClover.jpg

She wasn't full grown here - only about3 mos old I think

PuppyDidItTiny.jpg

She's a little bit bigger when I hold her in my hands - it took someone else to hold her bottom here LOL!

Cloverlips.jpg

So those are the bunnies and we have more animals - this is the list and I'll add some morephotos later hopefully.

Clover, Bo and Heidi - the bunnies

Sydney - australian shephard

KC - mixed dog

KCDOG.jpg

Tank - the crazy, drooling, part-maincoon cat.

Casper- the pied Dove

CASPER.jpg

Layla, Tamika, and Montel - the Suffolk lambs.

Dakota - Chestnut colored Quarter Horse

kotasnipsmall-1.jpg

Pokie - Red Dun Quarter Horse.

Latest posts

Back