~The Bunnies of Bo's House~ Bo, Clover and Tony ~ Combined~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Poor Bo is molting again. I think I'm going to take him into the vet. His hair comes back but it seems like he's in continual molt!

Tony is molty too but much less... he loves the outside now. Still keeping him in at night - it's been getting very cool and he's just not used to that.

Clover just wants to play!

It's a long weekend, I'll work on those pictures!
Oh tell me there is SOMETHING to help w/molt???? And um, you did say you would work on those pics over the long weekend which was - um... LAST weekend? Hmm?:)

I love it! I finally got around to Tony's blog! (ok, yes, there are other bunnies here, but you know I love the pals ;) hehe) I love doing comparisons of Elf to Tony to see how much they look alike. I found the perfect post of yours to do it:
In this photo, you could easily mistake Tony for Elf:
TONY:
TonyWantsToPlayONthebricks.jpg
But THIS one...
Makes Tony look all rough and tough boy bun :D

TonyWhatMessMama.jpg

As opposed to the "dainty" Elf ;)

Christmas2007895a.jpg

I try to see Tony in Elf too! I guess since we are the only ones with Pals here.... it's natural for us to do that! I love her - I know she's a lot like him. I can just see it. Lovey but busy is how I describe him. He loves to get love.... but he also needs his speed time LOL!

I had a rough time this weekend...... lots of work on the horses and stuff...... I really will get to the photos! I PROMISE! LOL!

Oh Bo B Bunny I see you raise palominos.

The funniest thing happened to me once. I was at a show with a bunch of my fawn juniors. I took eight. All juniors.

I went out for lunch between Show A and Show B and when I came in I saw all those fawn rear ends in the coops and thought OMG I'm late. And so I went up to one of the ladies watching and said when did they call the Flemish and she said they didn't. And I said aren't these flemish? and she said no they are palominos and she turned her back and walked away.

So embarrassing.

but from the back of the judging coop, just seeing butts and tails they sure looked like very young fawn Flemish.

LOL! I think young fawn flemmies look a lot like senior golden pals! I only have Tony - don't raise them.... he's our 4H bunny then I have Bo and Clover our little cottontail rescue.

Here's my little molty headed birthday boy!

BoBirthday4yr.jpg

He has a sweet BIG face now! LOL!

I am still trying to figure out where my camera cable is..... I have pictures!

I wish I could get a picture of him when we are rubbing his cheek! he'll turn his head on it's side and flatten completely out....... he's such a big baby!

Today is "FIND THE CABLE DAY".....

FOUND THE CABLE!!!

Here are 2 pictures of Tony that aren't great but they are Tony!

Tonydigs.jpg

Tonybunnyhopy.jpg

This was the same day and he was worn out.... apparently, so was Lexi. He liked laying on her pillow with her.

Tonypillownap.jpg

Here are Bo and Clover playing together a couple of weeks ago. They are fine if the cages aren't open. Of course they claim a box.....

bocloverboxplay.jpg

This is a good picture of Clover's leg. She does well, but as you can see it is twisted. I hope it doesn't bother anyone..... I know my sister freaked! She's really in no pain... it's all she's known..... you wouldn't know she was handicapped.

Cloverhoplegshot.jpg

Apparently, naptime with Lexi is pretty cool! Sydney and Tank look pretty comfy, huh?

naptimeanimalslexi.jpg

Yay! You posted pics!

Clover seems like such a spunky girl, even with her leg like that. Does she get around ok?

Lexi must be pretty comfortable- all the animals seem to use her as a pillow. lol

Latest posts

Back