~The Bunnies of Bo's House~ Bo, Clover and Tony ~ Combined~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I need to find some of the other photos. Pokie is a really pretty girl.

No the buns aren't bonded yet. Bo and Clover will play, but they also fight. Not bad - just a little slap here and there. Clover thinks he's funny! She'll smack him and then binky away like it's a game. Bo gets so mad!

I wanted to bond them completely but I'm afraid her leg would be an issue. I'd love to bond Heidi with Bo, but she's going to go outside and be a show bunny - at least for awhile! :p

Here is Bo today after his butt-bath. He is looking at me in fear that I will pick him up again - notice how molty he is? and don't notice how chunky he is! He's not really all that overweight - just furry and lost weight so he's kinda out of shape LOL!

boboplays.jpg

Then he realized I wouldn't bother him anymore and decided to try to rid himself of that nasty wet stuff that ruined his fur!

bomoltlinesallover.jpg

Since Heidi has been so hungry, I went out and got her one of the bigger bowls I like to use - she likes it too! "Thank you, Lord,so much for this new bowl that can hold more of those yummy things at a time......."

HeidiDinnerPrayer.jpg

and She made sure no one was going to get near it.......

Heidinewdish.jpg

Doesn't she look as if she's praying before dinner?

"Bless these pwellets, which I am about to inhale...."

Such a devout little bunny, worshipping her food... :biggrin2:

I always loved Bo, and when I ended up with Dill, that went up 10-fold knowing the joys of mini-rexdom!

I can just see him and Clover! I've been told that mini-rexes are hard to bond to other rabbits, and I really see that withDill. He has no idea he's a rabbit, so when he sees another one, he just goes, "Oh cool, a rabbit! Hey sas, what's for lunch?'

When Sherry was pursuing him,he just couldn't be bothered.It was like he'd put up with that 'pet bunny' hanging for awhile,until shegotin his way, then it was, that d**m rabbit!' and he'd shoo her off with a nip. (Until he decided he actually liked having a littlefurry slave of his own).

And hey girlfriend, you really need to get with the camera action. ;)

sas :) pipp :bunnydance:dill:bunnyheartsherry:brown-bunny darry :bunny19and radar :bunny16... and lisa :happybunny:peaches :happybunny:and jordan :happybunny:the fosters.

Well, I thought I should update this file - not so much photos but just how things are going.

Bo - he's over his illness and has been leaving more poos in his litterbox than I think he ever did! I think his diet is really helping. I cut out a lot of treats and just added more hay and less pellets.

Cloverbunny - she's still just being hateful a lot of the time. I think it's her age and that she smells Heidi around. She has gotten out and played a little with Bo again. For awhile they just fought all the time.

Heidi - Oh, Heidi....... what a goofy girl! She's nervous about being picked up but snuggles under my chin once I get her..... well she gets her nose under my chin LOL!

Heidi is still growing - eating less - thank you to the person who suggested a bigger dish - she doesn't seem to binge eat now.

Heidi HIDES all the time. She is currently inside a box I turned over and cut a door into. She's been there for about an hour. This is a new toy and awesome apparently! :p

Heidi claims me. I get my nose, chin, glasses, shoulders, face, hands, - anything - chinned by her. She has a funny way to chin compared to Bo and Clover.... she sorta uses her jaw/cheek. Bo and clover rub their chin and under chin all over stuff.

Well, my son brought Heidi out and I thought I'd get a couple of pictures of her before we put her in the xpen to play.

She looks so pretty in a couple of them! She is growing and they should show you about how big she is. She has the fluffiest tummy!

TrickOrTreatHeidi.jpg

TANKwithHEIDI.jpg

PUMPKINandHEIDI.jpg

I love this one!

CUTEbunnyHEIDI.jpg

and here are a couple of her with my daughter...... she loves to tickle us with her whiskers.

HEIDIticklesLEXI.jpg

HEIDIlovesLEXI.jpg

Thanks :) She's becoming so sweet! She loves to snuggle under your neck!

She's doing SO well with her litterbox! and we just love her to pieces.

Tomorrow = Bo photos! lol.

I think Im in love!

CUTEbunnyHEIDI.jpg

I wonder if Clover wont bond with Bo bc he's domestic? Like if shes just too wild for him or something? I know my friend who does rehabbing doesnt have any bonded cottons (but she does have a lot of single ones) and I wonder if theres anything to that...

How about bonding Bo and Heidi? They would be sooo cute!

More pics please :biggrin2:

I love that picture of her! She just looks so innocent! LOL!

You know, I think that Bo and Clover would bond very easily if I worked at it. Could be they might not tho. They do play together - and fuss, but usually it's not bad.

Eventually, I would love to bond Bo to Heidi - but since she's going to be shown, I don't want to - she needs to be outside to get used to the temps. She also will be around other bunnies so I don't want to bring home something to him.

After we see how she does - then I Will make a decision as to bringing her inside again for next winter or whatever............ :biggrin2:

I thought I'd start new blogs for the three bunnies since we've learned of the gender fairy's visit to Heidi last night.

So, here's a little about Cloverbunny. She was found the day after Easter 2006. My sister's dog had grabbed her and punctured her leg. I didn't think she'd make it but I brought her home and nursed her to health. She's still a bit wild and I know she'll always be.

She has a bad leg that doesn't really stop her from much. She can fight with Bo if she wants to, binkies like a mad bunny, and flops comfortably on her right side (left leg is bad).

Today she was a bit nervous with us (she always is but even more so today) because yesterday was nail clipping day and check Cloverbunny all over and pluck the hairs she can't get to. You can see where she has new hair on her back legs and I plucked a TON of loose hair off there. Her nose is chopped off a bit in this picture but it's so good at showing her defensive stance! She's never offered to bite, but has threatened to spray us!

"I am mean and wild and there is NO TOUCHING THE CWOVABUNNY!"

Cloverbigasothers.jpg

More pictures of her :pleaseplease:! She is lovely :biggrin2:!

Latest posts

Back