~The Bunnies of Bo's House~ Bo, Clover and Tony ~ Combined~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I get a minute to actually work on it, I have that "Tony doing Zeus ears" video to get on here LOL!

NeedToTalkToYou.jpg

Bo says, "Please mom, let me go live with Haley" :p:)How you can resist that face?!

Well, Tony spent most of his afternoon and evening outside in his hutch yesterday. He was taking a bath and moving hay around and got under his little hidey house (he needs a better one but this one is temporary) and seemed happy til it got a bit .......

DARK!:privateeyesHe was ready for Mama to come get him! and snuggled on the couch for awhile.

No, he's not out there for good yet........ infact it was nasty outside today so he didn't have to go out at all......

I have a feeling this isn't going to be easy.......

I keep thinking I'll move him out for good once I get this or that done with his hutch and this or that done to shade him..... or secure his safety.... or make him less scared...... :cry2

Tony gets his ear tattoo on Tuesday..... :nerves1

Bo B Bunny wrote:
No, he's not out there for good yet........ infact it was nasty outside today so he didn't have to go out at all......

I have a feeling this isn't going to be easy.......

I keep thinking I'll move him out for good once I get this or that done with his hutch and this or that done to shade him..... or secure his safety.... or make him less scared...... :cry2

Tony gets his ear tattoo on Tuesday..... :nerves1
I give you credit no way could I leave him out there if he was mine. I would feel guilty because the others are inside.

Well, whatever had caused Tony's teeth to be messed up for a bit - fixed itself and his teeth are all pretty now! :biggrin2:

I think he was chewing on his cage! and it made them not form right.

He spent the day outside again today. He seemed to really enjoy it today but it got cool tonight so he's back in. PLus, I haven't finished all the security systems yet either!

Tomorrow is Tattoo night........ :grumpy:

Really? Tony's teeth were horrible and now they are nearly perfect!

Clover chews at her cage too.... the little booger!

I need to get new photos of all of them.

Poor Bo is molting again. I think I'm going to take him into the vet. His hair comes back but it seems like he's in continual molt!

Tony is molty too but much less... he loves the outside now. Still keeping him in at night - it's been getting very cool and he's just not used to that.

Clover just wants to play!

It's a long weekend, I'll work on those pictures!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Well, you all know I want to line them all up, grab them and snort their fur then go for the next one LOL!

I'm in love with all of them! Bo's just #1
Poor Bo is molting again.
I can just imagine you snorting Bo's fur and coming up with a beard:) Poor Bo. Basil's usually a bit grumpy when he's molting. I hope Bo isn't grumpy and I hope he's ok.

LOL! I told Bo he's next with the sheep shears! LOL! Also, try Cottontail fur OMG! it's like..... dandelion seeds!

How about this for spoiled? I had to hand feed him his hay tonight - piece by piece... it was my duty for some unknown reason..... :?

Latest posts

Back