The Bunnies Have Taken Over...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So no pictures of my bonded pair but a fewselect people got to see them on my webcam. ;)I think I justupped the number of people who want to steal them now... Zoey even dida few flops on camera and so did Mocha. The binkies were a littleharder to catch, they always did it out of sight! This is the onlyvideo I got.

(For those who think textbooks are useless: take note that I found a new use for them.;))

Now for Reese.

Notice the tongue action? Hard to see though!
rsz_DSCF1041.jpg

rsz_DSCF1029.jpg

rsz_DSCF1043.jpg

I didn't have time to bring Spice in though so maybe next time!

You are going tohave to put a security system up around those bunnies to keep some ofthe loonies from the forum from snatching them! I'm not saying anynames but we all know there is areal crazy that would sneakright in and grab your babies and hustle them right off to Tucker Town!Oops!!! Did I say that! :shock:

Laura, they look great! And I do love your new baby! You're doing agreat job with them, especially with trying to balance your heavyschool load and everything else.

Keep up the good work!

Raspberry

I'm having a hard time trying to find the timeto study between cooing over them and cleaning cages! I swear if youall say Spice's cage today you'd swear it hasn't been cleaned in amonth! I just cleaned it 2 days ago and it was beyond filthy by today.

I think Spice has been having a few words with Reese.. he's a badinfluence! Today I was sweeping out her pen and she was completelyunder foot. I think I swept up more Reese than I did hay! She wasinvestigating my broom and yanking on the bristles and trying torun.:foreheadsmack:She sent the shovel crashing down when she nudged itso hard it fell over. She was running between my feet and every time Iturned to pick up some newspaper or cardboard to sweep under it, shewas on top of whatever it was I needed to move... I grabbed her inmid-air when she tried to jump into the pail I was putting all thesoiled hay and newspaper into.:scared:

Then when I went to sweep out Spice's, he constantly tries to run outthe pen door. Every time I'd look at him, he'd stop in his tracks andlook like "I wasn't doing anything!" and then he'd run away before he'stry again the next time I turned my back.

I spent more time shooing those 2 away than I did cleaning! Cheeky bunnies.

Some of you may have taken notice of Reese's somewhat fuller dewlap inthe last round of pictures as I have, I weighed her today and she's puton 40 grams in 2 weeks! It may not sound like a lot but when you'redealing with a 3.5 rabbit, that is pretty good!

I think this is the longest blog I have ever had with so few photos! He he.

But now to the subject... someone stop me! I really need to avoid for sale pages...

Shannon (where I got Zoey and Reese) now has 2 beyond adorable littersof tris/harlis in the nest box! And one is a BLACK MAGPIE HL. I betterpray it's a boy or I might not be able to resist! (Shannon, just refuseto sell me any more bunnies, he he.)

I also fell head over heals for this charlie sable point fuzzy lop but it looks like she was sold.. phew...

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
You are going to have to put asecurity system up around those bunnies to keep some of the looniesfrom the forum from snatching them! I'm not saying any names but we allknow there is areal crazy that would sneak right in and grabyour babies and hustle them right off to Tucker Town! Oops!!! Did I saythat! :shock:

:tantrum:Can't You EVER keep quiet?????? :growl:

Hey Laura!
Well I thought instead of lurking for once I'd post :D
It's awesome to be able to see pictures of your four little ones! Your doing such an amazing job with them all!

Thanks Shannon. Man your girly has a majorattitude! I had her in to bond with her today and I swear she thumpedat me no less than 15 times when I moved towards her. Apparently shewanted nothing to do with me, he he... she is going to have it in forSpice, he he, he is so going to be taught a lesson by a rabbit half hissize.

She sure is the character, that's for sure and I think half the people here want to steal her!

Nah, definately more than half the people herewant to steal her. Some us us just know better than to letyou on to our plans.;)

Hi Shannon! You have some gorgeous buns!

Shannon should post pictures of her new litters.;)Yes I am in love.. lots of harli's, tri's, and a magpieharli (don't tell me it's a girl Shannon!).

Yes, Reese is lovable, she is adorable and just so much fun to watch(will be even better when I can touch her, he he). Oh well, that is asummer project.

Thanks Naturestee!

I will certainly post some pictures of the new litters! Am hoping toget to that today as yesterday was clean day all afternoon but I didn'tget half the things done that I wanted too!

Pictures as promised :D
These guys were two weeks old on Sunday and are out of SLR's Kai ablack/orange tri buck and BMR's Latte a sable point magpie. There's twogirls and two boys one of each color.

They are ADORABLE! Oh man, need to keep in mind I have no more room! LOL.

jordiwes wrote:
Hey is your avatar Spice and Reese together???

What have I missed? Are they bonded? How is that going??
You missed Spice falling head over heals for Reese. Yup that's right,my 'unbondable, rabbit aggressive' buck absolutely adores Reese.

You missed this...

She even had Spice making the bed...

(Missed the start of the flop, but got him trying to adjust himself, lol.)

:mad:I can't get the videos.

I'm so glad Spice agrees with your choicefor his Queen. :highfive:

You must be so relieved. It seems as though it couldn't've worked out any better.

Latest posts

Back