The Bunnies Have Taken Over...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my favourite..

comfymo.jpg

But all very pretty :)

So my new camera camera came today! I love it! Here is a test video I took.

More to come tomorrow when I get to play with it when they are in the run.

I HEAR YOU I HEAR YOU.:bunnydance:

MyBabyBunnies wrote:
So my new camera camera came today! I love it! Here is a test video I took.

More to come tomorrow when I get to play with it when they are in the run.

Yes JadeIcing, now you can make fun of all thebaby talking I do to my bunnies... and the occasional lecture, he he.:crazinessI had the camera on Zoey and Mocha binkied behind me, you canhear me saying "Mocha,what did I tell you?Binky oncamera only!" :disgust:Now just wait until I figure out howto mute it... :brat:

This is Mocha enjoying the new sandbox shortly before Zoey jumped on top of him... should have gotten a bigger one, LOL.
IMG_0043.jpg

Now Zoey...
IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

Somehow, don't ask me how, I have just caughtthis thread, and Boy am I impressed. From having two bachelor boys thatonly wanted their mom, to having two bonded pairs is just awesome. Welldone you!

And aren't they such gorgeous, happy bunnies? I am so pleased for you,and them. And your pics and videos are as wonderful as ever :)

Jan

You actually managed to miss my almost endless supply of posts?! :shock:Now that's talent. ;)Just joking.

I lucked out with both my pairs but more so with Spice and ReesegivenSpice's personality. But I can say it sure helps to knowhow your own rabbit will react to others so you can look for a rabbitwith a specific personality although a lot is still just plain luck.When I saw Reese and read more about her, for some reason I just newshe would be the one although those babies were oh so tempting, I'm sogladI stuck to my gut and got her.

I'm so lucky to have 2 such great pairs that were so easy to bond. Wellbecause Reese's spay was only 2 weeks ago they are not fully bonded andI don't intend to fully bond them for another 4 weeks so her hormonescan settle completely. But my gut feeling was right, she has notmounted or even tried to since her spay so it looks like I was rightabout her hormones!

I couldn't ask for anything more.:inlove:

And thanks, you know me -- addicted to taking photos and videos! Thenon-stop rain has halted any new photos the last few days and I need toget rechargeable batteries but then I'll be posting like the good ol'days.:dancing:;)

Well the rain finally stopped and it finallydried up enough to put them out in the run. But I've had thoughts ofbonding them into a quartet so I can let them all out to run together.So I took my run apart and reconfigured it into 2 pens (I love lovelove my run and how easy it is to move and change) and put all 4 out.

I was completely expecting Mocha to chase Zoey when he saw Spice (it'shappened every time for the last year that they've been bonded). Andgiven how Spice has reacted in the past to other rabbits and my pair, Iwas expected for a very territorial, aggitated bunny who would bechasing and biting Reese and trying to get through the fence to theother pair. Did any of this happen, nope, notta, not even theslightest! They went to greet each other at the fence but none seemedupset or territorial, I was shocked given the past experiences I've hadand Mocha and Zoey had never met Reese until today.

So most of these are of Reese because I was sitting in their run and she was more active than Spice, LOL.

The girls meeting for the first time...
may6Quartet4.jpg

The girls and Spice...
may6Quartet7.jpg

Spice looks so impressed, LOL!
may6Quartet8.jpg

Mocha really seemed interested in the other bunnies...;)
may6Quartet6.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

Tongue shot! The best one I've caught so far.
rsz_IMG_0096.jpg

may6Quartet.jpg

may6Quartet1.jpg

I was playing with the settings! So I turned everything but the grass black and white.
may6Quartet2.jpg

may6Quartet3.jpg

This one never sits still!
may6Quartet5.jpg

may6Quartet14.jpg

may6Quartet9.jpg

may6Quartet10.jpg

may6Quartet12.jpg

may6Quartet11.jpg

may6Quartet13.jpg

Great pictures!!! Won't it be fantastic if one day all 4 of them can be out togehter playing!

What kind of camera did you get? The pictures and video are both so nice and crisp.

Reese and Zoey are such cutie pies. I love their little squishy holland faces. :D

I think bonding all 4 is a real possibility,I'll probably keep putting them out this week and maybe next weekendI'll try them together inside. It should be interesting with 2 malesand Spice and Zoey who really do hate eachother.

I got a Canon PowerShot A710 IS. I so love it. I had a FujiFilm beforeand hated it (never want another FujiFilm) but this one is so awesome,the shutter speed is good, the effects are cool, I'm just so happy!

camera.jpg

Didn't I say it would be like the good old dayswhen I used to swamp the forum with pictures?! LOL. This time I gotsome of all 4 but I was sitting in Spice and Reese's pen so I ended upwith more of them again. I'll upload a cute video later when I get time!

This my friends is what happens when they hear a treat container...
treatsfor4.jpg

may7.jpg

rsz_IMG_0047.jpg

I really like this picture of Mocha (seriously he is theKingof flops)except that I took it through a wire fence which iswhat those grey lines are.
rsz_1IMG_0033.jpg

Zoey looked really comfy...
zoeycomfy.jpg

"But mom! I want to go play with the other bunnies!"
rsz_IMG_0073.jpg

"Does this angle make my butt look big?"
rsz_IMG_0081.jpg

Now for Reese and Spice who are quite inseperable now-a-days. I didn'tcatch it on camera but I was watching them from the deck and Spice tookoff binkying, naturally Reese followed, binkying as well. It wasadorable.
reesegroomspice.jpg

rsz_IMG_0085.jpg

rsz_IMG_0032.jpg

rsz_IMG_0039.jpg

Spice kept flopping beside her, it was adorable (caught it onvideo too).
rsz_may72016.jpg

Latest posts

Back