The Bunnies Have Taken Over...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww, great pics! I love Spice, but Ihave to say that the name you chose for Reese is sooooo perfect,reminds me of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, hee hee. I can't tosee the video of Spice flopping:colors:.

I love all the news pics, Im just trying to catch up on your blog!

Between Reese and Zoey, Im really wanting a lop. They are just beautiful, look at these faces:

IMG_0077.jpg

zoeycomfy.jpg

I just want to kiss those gorgeous girls! That would be sowonderful if you could bond all 4. Ive been considering trying to bondmy 4 as well. Its weird because I think my boys would all be OK withit, its Lucy that Im worried about. Shes just so much more territorialthan the boys-who are all pretty laid back.

Keep us posted as things progress. Im glad youre back on the mod squad now. Are you done with classes for the summer?

Reese's name suits her really well I think, I amso glad I changed it to that. I think it fits her so well and it's acute name. Plus my intention was to name her after the Reese's PeanutButter Cup so te whole food theme fits with my boys, lol.

I love lops.. couldn't live without them now! It's so funny becauseReese puts so much more effort into hopping and all than the boys dothat it is adorable. I guess those short little legs would be why, lol.

So here is the video of Spice flopping... watch hisfrontfeet![ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSWN7N2HnaY]Click Here[/ame]

Now here is Reese. Pay attention to her in the sand box, she kept doinglittle binkies and bunny 500's in it. It was adorable![ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVufbGNIM5c]Click Here[/ame]

Hey everyone! No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth and forgotten about here, I just got lost, lol.

I thought I'd update everyone. My bunnies are all well and yes, I still only have 4. ;)Reese and Spice are fully bonded and I've never seen such a close pair. I've found Spice's behaviour beyond shocking. With my other pair, Mocha will chase Zoey if I place another rabbit anywhere in sight of them and Mocha is pretty laid back so because Spice has always been rather agressive, I expected worse of him but he does not even care!:faint:

I've had Mocha and Zoey split up for 6 weeks or so. They get to go play together but I spend a lot of time working with her when she is alone and it's easier when Mocha isn't there. She's doing good and has learned she is not allowed a treat unless she lets me pet her. But she has gotten cage agressive since splitting them up (shocking behaviour since for a year and a half she never even tried to bite me once). So with the water bottle to reinforce that she can't lunge and I will not let her have her food (except hay) when she does it. She learned pretty quick when she had to sit and watch Mocha eat his veggies and she didn't have any.

Reese's coat is shedding out and she has baby soft fur coming in! I'm thinking it's the diet change helping since all my others have really nice coats. Time will tell! She's really looking good and healthy and she's put on weight to fill in her cute little dewlap.

The boys, well they are always great. Spice is so happy to have a friend and Mocha seems very happy to have a break from Zoey for a few weeks, lol.

As for me, I am good. I'm working with horses 6 days a week. I'm working for a former Olympian show jumper who is not normally around since she's showing her horses but I get left at home to help with barn chores and ride the horses at home so it is lots of fun. It's a dream summer job for me so I can't complain!

Um, what else? I went to see Tim McGraw & Faith Hill with their Soul 2 Soul II tour. It was really good! Definitely worth seeing.

Other than that, nothing is new! Hope everyone and their bunnies are well and that I haven't been forgotten yet. ;)

I'll try tomorrow, but I think my sister stole my camera! :XAnd they are heading out on Friday to their 'vacation homes' but I'm sure Pet_Bunny can swamp you guys with Spice and Reese pictures. ;)

Not to mention Spice, Mocha, and Zoey all got hair cuts. It's been so hot and with an end to their massive shedding no where in sight, I thought a good trim would allow the hair to come out easier and it would keep them cool. They kind of resemble sheep who were sheered a few weeks ago, LOL.

Okay, sorry butI only grabbed a few. I was so busy and the mosquitoes were going after me like no tomorrow!

Spice & Reese
SpicenReese1.jpg

SpicenReese2.jpg

Reese unable to decide if she's a lop or an uppy eared bunny!
Reese1.jpg

Mocha's "I'm comfy" look.
Mocha1.jpg

And this is Zoey who is still mad that I cut her hair, LOL!
Zoey1-2.jpg

Okay, now off to finish clipping nails and brushing bunnies.

When can I have them?

Back