The Bunnies Have Taken Over...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at that head! She is stunning, I'msooo moving to Canada and bunny-napping her! I LOVE her little mouth,and her high crown, and those little teaspoon ears.
:run: (catch me if you can, I'm on my way to 'borrow' her for a few years)

Aww she is such a pretty little girl,Spice is just going to love her!

I love this picture..:inlove:

DSCF0886.jpg

Just look at the sweet little grumpy face!

cheryl

Well 'Uno' is settling in well. She still isn'tsure about me but that's ok. She is so curious though! And she's eatingwell. She was skinny and I knew that but I was told it was likely dueto a feed change and I think she was right on with that. She leaves allthe pellets that were sent along and eats all the pellets I give herinstead. There's nothing wrong with the ones sent along, she justdoesn't like them. But that's ok for me! She likes what I have and shelikes her hay!

I think she's pretty confused, she's been uprooted and is now in alarge pen which is completely removed from the other bunnies. The goodnews though, she binkied! I didn't catch it on camera though. I can'twait to put Spice by her, I think she will like that company.

I brought her in and brushed her good earlier, she enjoyed it but was happy to be back in her pen.

But she's eating well and she is so adorable so I'm happy!

Oh and here's a picture of her from the show yesterday. Pet_Bunny took it, not me. But he sent it to me.

uno.jpg

I love your buns! I adore Uno.

She has an appointment with the vet tomorrow andif all checks out and her blood work comes back good, then on WednesdayI will be moving Spice beside her.

More of Pet_Bunny's photos!

unounimpressed.jpg

unopose.jpg

uno-1.jpg

Ok so finally some pictures of her here. Thelighting SUCKS because she's living in the portable run in the garageright now but she is happy to have all that room to run around in, evenif she does keep landing in her water bowl, lol.

DSCF0899.jpg

DSCF0900.jpg

DSCF0907.jpg

Wow, she is really stunning! I love those little ears!

I really hope she and Spice bond. How could he not love her? (and visa versa):D

Tsk, Oh Goodness! Look atUno! What a beautiful baby girl!!!! Boy, Spice andMocha sure lucked out with the pretty ladies they ended upwith. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were on yourway to being a Lop Lover over all others. What a preciouslittle pumpkin. I'm so glad she's enjoying her hay and herpellets. It'll be no time before she falls in love with hermom.

CONGRATULATIONS UNO! You couldn't've found a better home or mom. Let the Fun Begin!

:party:

Awe, thanks.:kiss:She is going to be spoiled.

I think my parents are lucky that there are no shows for a while! NowShannon has a doe on her for sale page that I've had my eyes on formonths. I would have had a hard time picking just one had she put herup before the show... although her name is Moca, so one name, 2rabbits? LOL.

She does run up to me but I have to move slow and talk to her quietlyor she gets scared. But boy she is one curious bunny! She can't resistcoming to investigate.

Oh and you caught me... I'm addicted to lops! Namely Hollands butthat's only because I can't have a Frenchie... or I'd be addicted tothem both! Had it been up to me, I would have brought 2 tri-coloredsand2 harlequin Hollands home this weekend and at least oneFrenchie....

hahaha...Yes, I've seen your love for Lops growand grow since we first met. Fauna would like to think shehas something to do with that.

It's funny how they angle their ears sometimes, isn't it?They're so precious and once you've been bitten by the Lop Bug, it'shard to deny any and all of them. I can't tell you how I'vehad to basically yell at myself in my own mind when I go to a show notto get another. Lops and Flemish, in particular, I'dsay. Of course, I'll always adore a chocolate Polish becauseit was that Little Tucker Bucker that showed me that I could actuallyhave a rabbit and *knock on wood* give him/her a healthy happy life.

I love Uno's coat. I can just see how you are on your handsand knees trying to coo her over to you. You were so patientwith Zoey. Remember how sweet and innocent she was when youfirst got her - and then her personality absolutelyblossomed. Sometimes, with the look on her face, it's hard tosee where that sweet innocence went.

I'm hoping and praying that Spice loves his new littlepumpkin. Sounds like you're doing everything right, as usual,in letting her get used to her home and you first. I'mlooking forward to seeing pictures of the two couples when the time isright. She rode 3 hours to get to you, and she is eating likea little piggy? That's great! Before you know it,she'll be in control of the whole warren if she keeps up thatpace.

Give all the babies a kiss for me, blow one over to Uno if you haveto. All of your babies are so pretty. I love yourfamily photo album of them!

Much Love,

-Carolyn

I swear she has already gained a little weightbut it's hard to tell. I only weighed her yesterday since I didn't wantto stress her out the first day. She is already bossy! She was nudgingme the same way the boys do when they want something (very forceful).It's hard not to love her, she is adorable and Hollands never losetheir baby looks!

Zoey is a brat but I love her anyways! She used to be so loving... andthen Mocha stole her from me... ;)But again, she has thoseadorable lop looks that are so babyish, just can't help but love her.

Keep your fingers crossed for a good vet check today. :pullhair:I'm a little worried just because of her age.

I really think I can make this work out with Spice. If not... can yousay a bonded trio? He he. But that would still leave me with Spice'sproblem so I'm going to try my hardest to bond them. You should see howdone up the divider panel for the run is. I added chicken wire to thebottom 18" on both sides to keep anyone from managing to get at theother (there is also a 2" gap between the wire layers) and then Iattached cardboard on top to prevent any climbing/jumping.

P.S.- It is Fauna's fault that I'm addicted.;)I still want her... he he.

Aw, you already added her to your avatar.

Hey, if it works with Uno and Spice, their celeb couple name will beSpuno and Mocha and Zoey are Moey. Hee hee

She's been in my avatar for a few weeks. LOL. That's a picture Shannon sent me before I got to see her in person.

He he, it's a good thing Mocha isn't name Bo, because I constantly say Moe Zo! I don't think Bo Zo would be very good.

My dad kept telling me to call Uno 'Girl' because then it would be Spice Girl...:foreheadsmack:

MyBabyBunnies wrote:
My dad kept telling me to call Uno 'Girl' because then it would be Spice Girl...:foreheadsmack:
:laugh:That cracks me up.

Hope everything goes well at the vet today. "...at herage..." How old is she? The set up soundsgreat! I hope and pray it works out with her andSpice. Think positive.

Fauna will never be yours, but if she could go anywhere, I know she'dbee-line it right up to you. She sends you herlove.

Oh, I really RRRREEEAAALLY hope it goes wellwith Spice. Thanks for the update on the vet visit.Sounds like all is well.

Fauna was 4 when I got her and she is also unspayed. I was stronglyadvised not to have her spayed at that age as it would be too muchstress on her and she was up there in years. I didn't have itdone. I figured it was best to leave well-enough alone. SinceTucker was fixed, I didn't have to worry about babies.

You might want to check with Pam Nock and some other vets for a secondopinion on the issue of her getting spayed.

Latest posts

Back