Texan Tales (& Tails) - by TinysMom

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your eyes are deceiving you...she likes to hold both ears to that one side lots of times...

WOW love all the pics...even tho u were tired u took the time to add captions...u rock Peg.

BTW: i had no problems with uploading the page

This one is just too special to make it smaller...

IMG_0211-1.jpg

I almost sent it to Minda if she wanted to use it for the caption contest - but she's already used one of mine recently.

Notice where the baby bunny is standing.

Ok - I'll share these full size since we'll probably be on a new page soon.

I don't recognize you - what breed of bunny are you? A continental giant??? Oh wait...your ears lop. Hmm....french lop? I can't speak French....I only speak flemish.
IMG_0206-1.jpg

I disapprove.
IMG_0209-1.jpg

Crosby aka Calamity Jane in the last three photos
IMG_0236-1.jpg

IMG_0198-1.jpg

IMG_0203-1.jpg

Nyx is quite upset with me right now - and she just thumped at me to make sure I knew (she came over - nudged me - turned towards the babies - and thumped).

It seems like the babies are finding her hiding spots - her favorite treat areas - and dad is in HER recliner.

She is NOT a happy camper right now.

Maybe I should have said something nicer than "tough cookies" cause now she's looking for some sort of treats...

Looks like I have to do some housekeeping tomorrow - the babies have discovered the bag of calf manna that the girls ripped open....

I kept shooing them away....it seems that they LOVE calf manna.

Imagine that...

Latest posts

Back