Taken on a new Bunny.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I remember reading the start of this as it was happening... So pleased she is still with you!

Bless you for rescuing her!

Happy Gotcha's! ~ Little sweethearts!! Look at the difference in facial expressions, June 2009 to April 2010. What were you tempting her with?

I sure Enjoy seeing the photos from Jan & John, Stan, and everyone.

aah, those brown agouti ones...

Plant lots of kisses and face smooshes on all your furry childrens' :hearts faces.

:hug2::sunshine:Celebrate each day.

Georgia and I Thank You all :)

Kelly - I know, I can't believe it's been a year :shock:. She still has a poopy butt most days, but it doesn't bother her at all (and the 'boys' don't seem to care much either!).

Well, I tried to get some nice pictures of her yesterday, but she wasn't exactly co-operating. So, these are the best we could manage.

Picture012.jpg

OK Mom, I am SOOO not interested ...

Picture013.jpg

Well, maybe a little interested ..

Picture014.jpg

Oh, this is going too far. I don't need a tiara to prove I'm a Princess!

Picture011-1.jpg

Maybe if I stay still and let them get a picture, I can get away more quickly!

Picture015.jpg

OK, I'm out of here .....

TF - Kisses and smooches given all around - after they had their Birthday strawberries and 'nana :)

I'm going to put some of these on my blog, along with some of the 'Boys' later on.

Jan

Awwww, happy anniversary, pretty girl! Georgia is such a cutie! Isn't it amazing when it's been a year? We got Ned just a couple weeks before you got Georgia and it seems like he's been here forever. Was Georgia interested in the little cake at all? Ned would have been ALL OVER it- that's why I made sure his cake was chocolate free :D And I was right, I got some pictures of him attacking his little cake!

Latest posts

Back