swine flu

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 cases confirmed in Florida now. I'm really hoping it doesn't make its way up here for a month...I don't want them to close schools and shorten my summer vacation :(

irishlops wrote:
i think there is a person in the roi with it
Ya, someone in Dublin :(
So the swine flu is in Ireland now :( I'm not really scared of getting it I just don't want to be sick and I don't want my school to close and stuff because I have exams!

Well swine flu is just starting to get big in Australia. We had our first case last week, now there are about 170 cases, half of them in Victoria.

There has been a confirmed case of swine flu in my school: a girl in year nine as well. She went to the school's mid year concert last night because she didn't want to let her band down so she's been in contact with a lot of people including my friend who's now in quarantine!

Unfortunately we're not getting closed down for a week, and we have so much homework due! :p

hartleybun wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Not sure about the rest of the world but the USA has a tradition of making cheesy movies out of things like this.

So those in the USA how long before they make one?
can i play the part of the housewife whose kids are convinced her hot flushes and bunny-fluff induced cough are swine flu? she's then forced to fake it cos the kids have signed an exclusive deal with Hello Magasine. kids pose for pics holding boxes of tamiflu, whilst hubby prays that the dogs cant get it....:biggrin2:
OMG that is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep there has been a couple of school'sthat closed here for a while cause of the swine flu outbreak....people not obeying quarantine measure's...these people are just inconsiderate...they should STAY in their home:pssd:

cheryl wrote:
people not obeying quarantine measure's...these people are just inconsiderate...they should STAY in their home:pssd:
My friend got quarantined and he has camp this week. He doesn't mind too much missing it but I would be sooooo pissed if it happened to me. I love going out and being with people (I get drained when I'm at home and alone) so I would be pretty sad staying home :(

Sign's of swine flu....if you start snorting and sprout a little curly tail...beware you probably have the swine flu

Wow that is sorta scary. But not really, they took long enough to make it become a pandemic so it shouldn't really be much of an issue. Several weeks ago when this first started they said just a few more countries had to get some cases and it would become a pandemic, well lots more countries did and they didn't start the pandemic until now.

As far as I know I could have already had it last week, since I had a really bad cold and all.

It's getting quite serious over here, everyone returning from Aussie MUST spend a week in quarrintine, we have 150 people going away to Aussie for sports in a week for 2 weeks so school will be alot quieter. Aussie has the most confirmed cases than anywhere else has had. Also as its coming into our winter it will flourish but you guys are in summer so it should quiten down abit.

Latest posts

Back