Soooska's Bunny Burrow 2009 - 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jan, he really is a very special bunny.

He had a bit of an eye problem last week, he scratched his eye so I was putting an ointment and a gel on his eye. The Vet is still very impressed with him, considering he has a large tummy growth.

Two more days then it's the BIG 13. :pinkbouce::weee::party:

Susan:)

SOOOSKA wrote:
The Vet is still very impressed with him, considering he has a large tummy growth.

Has the growth changed at all, Susan? Georgia still has hers, but it doesn't seem to bother her at all, though the vet thinks it could be the reason for her poopy butt! I'm pleased you didn't get him to have an operation - probably would have been much worse off.

Jan

Jan, it may have gotten a bit bigger but honestly I don't think it bothers him at the moment.

He doesen't eat a ton but he does munch durung the day. I also give him sunflower seeds, oat groats, dehydrated fruits that I did, fresh fruits.... At his age like I said if he'll eat he can have it. I'm here to make my Baby comfortable and enjoy all the time he has left with me, which I hope is a long time.

Susan :)

Thanks Dave.

A couple of the Birthday Boy. And a couple of where he will be getting his Birthday cake. Mommie is ready for his celabrations.

006-2.jpg

005-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

I know you're all shaking your head saying "Is she nuts?"

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Hey celebrating a bun's 13th birthday is a momentous occasion.

:yeahthat: I wish we could all be there to help you celebrate Buttercup's special day. :toast:

It would mean the world to us to watch Buttercup celebrate.... and... er....sleep. Ya gotta admit, he is the sweetest sleeper-bun on the forum. ;)

Oh my goodness, Susan!! Those pictures are so precious!!! Now I really wish I were there to celebrate Buttercup's special day. I think I could give him cheek-rubs all day long because he is so darn sweet. :D

What a truly inspiring lil guy he is. He's so blessed to have you Susan, and you him I am sure. The girls had a lovely treat in his honor. :biggrin2:

Happy slightly belated birthday to the wonderful Buttercup :D I only hope my bun buns have as long a life as him!

Edit: Oh my gosh, I missed the birthday pictures somehow! They are amazing :D Looks like a very fun party, why didn't I get an invitation?!

How freaking cute is Buttercup! :inlove:

I have to show my husband the pictures. I wanted to throw Houdini a birthday party for his first birthday. Joshua said I was just being silly. I think it is time for a bunny bash at our house! :)

I just dropped in to get a Buttercup fix, and discovered that it was his birthday! Many happy (belated) birthday wishes for one of the cutest bunnies ever!

:party: :birthday

:heartbeat:

(Love that birthday hat!! )

Thanks everyone for all the nice compliments about Buttercup.

He was happy to share the pictures with you.

Susan & Buttercup:)

Oh my GOODNESS. That is one HANDSOME 13 year old! He looks amazing, Susan! Love the pictures. Now I have ideas for when our bun has a birthday. We do have some doggy birthdays to celebrate here soon. ;)

Love love love the little tie!!! Eeeek! :)

Latest posts

Back