Soooska's Bunny Burrow 2009 - 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Winston is such an adorable bunny! I love them all! And my oh my you have all kinds of pillows and blankets and stuff for them! I may have to make mine a pillow- I never thought they would use one.

Thanks Luella, for the nice compliment.

A few pictures of Buttercup resting, what else does he do now a days. My lazy almost 13 year old Bunny.

DSC00907.jpg

DSC00906.jpg

DSC00905.jpg

DSC00909.jpg

DSC00904.jpg

DSC00896-1.jpg

Enjoy

Susan & Buttercup:):)

Thanks Jan, Buttercup sends you tons of kisses. He's blushing from all your nice comments.

If I may say so myself I think Blue is his colour.

Honestly he really is the sweetest bunny. Just ask Haley, Elaine, Crystal.

He's my ANGEL.

Susan:)

I went to get hay from Elaine this evening and visited with her bunnies.

Here are a couple of pictures. I will post more om her blog. Go check them out, R+These are two of the most Beautiful Rexes I have ever seen.
DSC00958.jpg

DSC00956.jpg

DSC00950.jpg

DSC00938.jpg

DSC00929.jpg

Go see more on Elaine Blog My Bunny Boys.

Enjoy

susan

Susan, I just browsed through your blog and wanted to let you know. Your bunnies are so lovely, and very lucky to have you! I just looooove Daisy Mae; she's positively precious! :heartbeat: Also, all your little blankets and pillows are darling. I think my Luke would just eat them all, haha.

Oh, those rexes are beautiful! I love the patterns on the belly, makes you want to rub and tickle it! (Which, I'm sure, the bunny would NOT love..)

And Buttercup doesn't look anywhere near his age! He doesn't look like he's lost body tone or muscling at all; for approaching 13, Mr. B is incredible!

Hi susan,

i went through your blog a little and your bunnies are sooo cute and they all look happy. =) except for winston lol, he does look like a brat just look at that face.

those 2 rexes, i've never seen rabbits like that before, soooo pretty.

also, my apartment faces west... so i have lots of plants and black curtains lol. really helps to block out the heat

And your rabbits don't tear through your pillows and blankets? Sera just pees on it, she pees on soft things lol.. epies eats it.

And your balcony is pretty. =) i saw you had a few gerberas, i can't get those things to live in pots.

Hi Bun (sorry don't know your given name)

Yes Winston is a Brat :weee:a cute onemind you. I think they are all happy, they certainly are very spoilt too.

The Rexes aren't mine, they are Koumyou_69 Bunnies. They really are beautiful.

Their pretty good with the pillows & blankets, a few holes here and there. Of course Winston pees on every thing.

I love Gerber Daisy, I'm surprised they arestill alive it's so bloody hot. I had to have an apartment that had a balcony. I was in a house for 10 years so this is very difficult for me, at least I have a few flowers.

Thanks Di, my Buttercup is certainly my Heart :heartbeat:Bunny. I love them all equally but he is such a special bunny.

*Sigh*

I always get warm fuzzy awwww feelings when I check your blog. Really. Susan, I just LOVE what you have done with your balcony. Sure, it's a small space but look how great you've made it! Many hugs to you and noserubs to the cuties :biggrin2:

Sooska....yesterday when we were cleaning the bedroom - we found Tiny's hat you made him.

My "Sophia" bunny now wears it in memory of Tiny...

[align=center]
IMG_0155.jpg

[align=left]I thought you might like to see it again. Now to find Miss Bea's....I know I've seen it recently!
[/align][/align]

Wow, those are some unique looking mini rexes! Elaine, are your bunnies related? I see they're different ages but one has to be the daddy! Very cool. I would have given them tiger names :D

Susan, your bunnies are gorgeous! Buttercup looks like such a doll :D And Winston is very unique looking with his markings. Cute cute cute!

Thanks Shiloh, Buttercup is my little sweetheart. Winston is cute but a Brat sometimes.

Elaine's Bunnies are sisters. Aren't they adorable.

Ha, I popped over and looked at Elaine's blog. I'm glad the orange and black one is named Tiger :D I looked at her bunny names in her profile and it says Charcole and Mocka so I thought those were these bunnies and her blog is called Bunny Boys so I thought they were boys.

Back