Soooska's Bunny Burrow 2009 - 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have Daisy Mae and Winston & Vega living with me now. My Handsome Buttercup went to the Rainbow Bridge 1 month ago today and then one week later my Beautiful Jackie joined him at the Rainbow Bridge.

Sorry about your Buttercup and Jackie.
I saw little Miss Daisy Mae's disapproving look during her spa treatment :) What a little firecracker!
I'm trying to introduce Lola to the world of Spa...Vito wants No part of being groomed at all!

Hi, here are a few photos I just took of the munchkins.

Winston

004-4.jpg

002-4.jpg

001-4.jpg

Winston & Vega's Bum

006-5.jpg

011-6.jpg

The Dutchess

009-6.jpg

008-6.jpg

007-5.jpg

Vega being Anti Social

005-4.jpg

Enjoy

Susan:)

Jan doesn't Daisy Mae look cranky. lol

Lucy, I think you should be flying Bonkers onA one way ticket to Daisy Mae. :biggrin:

I had Winston& vega out this morrning, here are a few pictures of them.

003-5.jpg

0052.jpg

0072.jpg

007-6.jpg

0042.jpg

006-6.jpg

I just wish Winston would stop licking Vega's head, she's half bald for some time now.

Enjoy!

Yeah, Susan, you can see in the first photo that Vega has a few bare patches on her head. I guess Winston just like the taste of his girl :biggrin:. Does she mind him doing it?

My problem is Shadow spraying Georgia all the time - poor girl gets soaked :yuck

Jan

BTW - Happy Thanksgiving :)

SOOOSKA wrote:

In these two pictures, Vega reminds me of a cat with 'catitude'. Kind of a "Yeah, I'll get back to you when *I* feel like it". :biggrin:

And of course Miss Buttercup is a D-I-V-A! So gorgeous (I'm still envious of her eyeliner). ;)

But I just figured out, I think, what it is about Winston that makes him so charming. He has a boyish look to him, like he's eternally a kid at heart. Ever curious, and always on the verge of getting into something. Adorable! :inlove:

Well here's a few pictures of my "Little Pumpkin", "Little Devil" and "Little Ghost" and the "Little Witch"Can you guess who's hiding in the costumes?:biggrin:

DaisyMaeHalloween2011009.jpg

DaisyMaeHalloween2011013.jpg

DaisyMaeHalloween2011016.jpg

DaisyMaeHalloween2011003.jpg

Also one in her Snow Suit, she's ready for the cold weather. Geez I can take her for a walk in her PINK stroller.

DaisyMaeHalloween2011007.jpg

Enjoy

Thanks Lucy & Dave.

No didn't make these except the green plant looking thing I made.

Dave, Daisy is such a sweetheart, she lets me do anything to her, she will give me tons of kisses as I'm dressing her.....

Here's a couple of pictures of Daisy Mae. She's ready for the cold long winter. (these were taken before she got sick).

DaisyMaeReadyforWinter001.jpg

DaisyMaeReadyforWinter003.jpg

DaisyMaeReadyforWinter002.jpg

DaisyMaeReadyforWinter007.jpg

Enjoy

Thanks Dave. I actually went up north to Timmins for Christmas. It was the first time i have ever left them for any length of time.

I hired a "Dog" walker who is a Vet tech to come in twice a day to feed and clean the babies. She had bunnies years ago si I felt somewhat at ease leaving them.

I contacted my Vets (who is the same Vet she goes to) to do any thing if she had to bring them in. She didn't thank goodness.

Everything seemed to go good.

It's still very nerve racking leaving them.

Latest posts

Back