Soooska's Bunny Burrow 2009 - 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P.S. I think Levi has an itty bitty brush on Ms. Daisy Mae.. :3 I told him he could adore her pictures until he becomes a HusBun. (who knows how long that will be!)

Only small nibbles so far.

As they have never had them before it may take them a few tries to really enjoy them.

I'll keep you posted.

Susan:)

[align=center]COPIED FROM THE RAINBOW BRIDGE[/align]

It is with much sadness I must tell all of Buttercup's friends that he has crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge.

It was a decision I did not want to make but one I had to. I did not want my Beautiful Boy to suffer.

Mommie and Daddy will miss you forever.

All My Love

Mommie

He was ailing, I'd appreciate someone doing that for me.

I'm just so happy that he made it to his 13th birthday party and you got such precious pictures to remember the little guy with.

:rip: Buttercup.

You were loved by thousands. (And none more than Soooska).

sas :hug2:

Rest In Peace My BEAUTIFUL Jackie.

Even though you haven't lived with Mommie these past few months I have thought of you and Wilbur every day. I have your picture hanging on the wall as soon as you walk into my apartment.

Binky Free At The Rainbow Bridge My Sweet Jackie.

Go findyour Big Little Brother Buttercup and run pain free together.

DSC06950.jpg

Love

Mommie

Thanks everyone for your kind words, they really mean the world to me at this very difficult time.

I miss both my babies very much, even though Jackie didn't live with me these past 10 months she was still my Baby Girl.

Here are a few pictures from this evening.

Winston

010-4.jpg

018-1.jpg

012-4.jpg

008-4.jpg

Vega

019-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

013-3.jpg

Last but not least Daisy Mae

025-1.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

Enjoy

Susan

Hi Brandy, I call him my Brat, cute but abrat.

OMG he HATES being held, so cutting his nails or anything else for that matter is real chore to do.

His litter habits have something to be desired. He'll go in the litter box to eat hay then comes out to do his job. I put creamic tile in their cagemuch easier to clean up. Honestly I don't know how Vega puts up with him, she is such a clean neat bunny. I guess it's "LOVE":heartbeat::hearts

Susan:)

OMG he HATES being held, so cutting his nails or anything else for that matter is real chore to do.

Anna too! When I first tried clipping her nails she would kick her hind legs with such force that I was afraid she'd break a leg. Over the years she's become much more accepting of the clippers, but I still do have to be careful of those hind-enders, lest she suddenly decide to let one fly.

His litter habits have something to be desired. He'll go in the litter box to eat hay then comes out to do his job. I put creamic tile in their cage much easier to clean up.

And this sounds like Yofi. Messy Marvin will use the litter box sometimes, but half the time when he does use it, because he's so big will actually direct his hind end out and over the edge of the box instead of in it :)X), or will just decide that a certain corner of the room strikes his fancy instead. I used to have carpeting in the rabbits' room, but finally tore it up.

It's definitely the power of love that saves them. That, and their cuteness. :wink

Thanks Tessa.

I only have Daisy Mae and Winston & Vega living with me now. MyHandsome Buttercup went to the Rainbow Bridge 1 month ago today and then one week later my Beautiful Jackie joined him at the Rainbow Bridge.:cry4:

Wilbur & Jackie live with my Ex so I hadn't seen her in many months, that didn't make her death any easier. I was their caregiver for almost 7 years.

Jan Daisy Mae was having her day at the Spa (in the bathroom at my old house) as you can tell she wasn't too darn happy with me.

Dave Vega goes anywhere Winston goes.:biggrin:

Susan;)

Latest posts

Back