Soooska's Bunny Burrow 2009 - 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Susan! I cannot BELIEVE how cute your bunnies are!!!! I haven't been able to look at many people's pictures yet but after seeing your avatar I had to take a look at yours. Adorable! They look very content :)

Thanks Shannon for nice compliment. My Babies are very special to me, very spoilt too.

I miss Wilbur & Jackie (they went with their father) alot. Their was no way I could take care of 6 Bunnies by myself working full-time.

They are very spoilt bunnies but they deserve it. :biggrin2:

Susan:)

A few more of the Munchkin (Buttercup just in case you weren't sure who Munchkin is).

Playing Hide and go seek.

DSC00766.jpg

DSC00767.jpg

DSC00768.jpg

Showing off his Canadian pillow. He's so proud to be "CANADIAN"

DSC00778.jpg

DSC00783.jpg

DSC00781.jpg

Enjoy

Susan

Oh Susan, once again, your pictures have made my day. Thank you for sharing the cuteness with us! I so love seeing them. Many kisses to all your babies! :big kiss:

Susan, do your kids carry their pillows and blankets around like Nela's Maybelle does? Just wondered if it's a Maybelle-thinggoing on, or if you made her bedding with 'special materials.'

Thanks Jan and Dave.

Janet mine do notcarry the pillows at all. Buttercup may move them a bit in his Hidey House or in his cage.

I love the way Maybelle runs around with the pillows. Maybe she smells my babies in the pillows and blankies. lol

I used the same stuffing that i used for mine.

myheart wrote:
Susan, do your kids carry their pillows and blankets around like Nela's Maybelle does? Just wondered if it's a Maybelle-thinggoing on, or if you made her bedding with 'special materials.'

:laugh:

Hehehe I think Maybelle is just crazy :pI teased Susan about having put the wrong kind of stuffing in there, maybe some kind of bunny catnip or something but she insisted she didn't. Hehehehe. I do think she may have smelled Susan's buns on there at first but surely by now the scent is gone. Who knows...

For now, they are all tucked into her neat little bed that she's made. Maybe she's trying to seduce Bobbie or something. Who knows.

I never understood what goes on in Maybelle's head :biggrin:

Nela wrote:
For now, they are all tucked into her neat little bed that she's made. Maybe she's trying to seduce Bobbie or something. Who knows.

I never understood what goes on in Maybelle's head :biggrin:
:ponder: I wonder if Bobbie knows...? Maybelle did put her bedding in alittle 'privacy/passion den,' didn't she? Poor Bobbie.... Maybelle might be too much woman for him...:shock: Susan, no more sending pink bedding to Maybelle!! It seems to have turned her bird loose.... lol

I suspect Auntie Susan wanted more little nieces and nephews :pI keep coming back at the thread to see the pictures...

Susan, would you mind if I framed the picture of Buttercup with his Canadian pillow? It reminds me of home and with an adorable bunny to add to it, it just begs to be put on the wall :biggrin:

Sophie both Buttercup & I would be thrilled if you framed it.

Do you want me to actually email you the pucture? Let me know.

Susan & Buttercup:)

Hi Elaine now that you mention it I do need hay.

Let me know when it's good for you. I can come to you house to visit all your Bunnies. :biggrin:

Here's some pictures of my balcony. None of the bunnies today.

DSC00835.jpg

DSC00839.jpg

DSC00842.jpg

DSC00843.jpg

DSC00845.jpg

DSC00846.jpg

DSC00848.jpg

DSC00847.jpg

DSC00849.jpg

It's my little bit of paradise since I don't have a yard any more.

Lots of stuff for the bunnies. Spoilt little buggars.

Enjoy

Such a nice space for entertaining. Perfect place to have some morning coffee and listen to the birds sing before the world wakes up. Susan, even if you don't have a big backyard, this space still looks like a great place to hang out. I wouldsit with you on your balcony for a nice chat if I were in your area. :D

Back