Soooska's Bunny Burrow 2009 - 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Di, I just love my Baby Buttercup, honestly he really is the sweetest bunny just so loveable.

I bought the bunny dish for him, they are so spoilt my babies.

I know what you mean with the eyeliner, you should see mine sometimes.

Susan:)

You guys are funny.... Here's some pictures for you.

DSC00687.jpg

DSC00693.jpg

DSC00695.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

DSC00665.jpg

DSC00697.jpg

Enjoy

I just squealed with delight!!! I'm so happy you are posting more :biggrin2:What BEAUTIFUL bunnies you have!!! :biggrin2:Awwww.

Btw, Jeff and I would like to know what you have used to stuff those pillows and blankie... Did you put something secret in there? Maybelle is totally going nuts with them. :pDid you see the video of her with her blankie? Hehehe. Seriously, she's all over them. I just let her out and I hadn't seen that her pillow was out so first thing she did was run straight for her pillow and started to 'galop'around with it in her teeth, humming and circling my feet, tripping me to the point of a very near faceplant. Maybe she smells your bunnies? If so, I couldn't blame her for being so in love :wink

Hello all, all the babies are doing well. Here are few pictures of "The Baby" Buttercup. He's such an Angel.

DSC00754.jpg

DSC00760.jpg

Look at my Angel sleeping. My goodness I love him more everyday. He is just so special.

DSC00765.jpg

DSC00764.jpg

DSC00762.jpg

And a couple of "The Dutchess"

DSC00749.jpg

DSC00752.jpg

Enjoy

Susan :)

Hey Jan the little hay house started out with 2 doors it now has many windows, no floor and an extra door. It's mainly used by Buttercyp and Daisy Mae. Winston & Vega go in it when I let them out in the apartment a couple times a week. They have a big space in the beroom.

Buttercup does most of the redecorating.

Latest posts

Back