Soooska's Bunny Burrow 2009 - 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Janet and Dave.

I really tried to make it like an extra room. Unfortunately I don't have a choice whereto live at the moment so I'm trying to make this place as homey as possible.

I love my gardening. I had tons of flowers at my house so \I have lots here too and of course lots of goodies for the bunnies.

I face west which is nice because I do like the sun but I may regret that because of the nice hot sun I will get throughout the summer. I had a choice of my apartment or one on the 10th floor facing east facing anotherapartment building. No thanks I don't need people looking into my apartmentand who wants to see an apartment building whenever I look out my window. And I've heard that the fireman's ladders can only go up to the 7th floor so I didn't want to go hire then 7, just in case.

I have soccer fields across the street, lots of nice greenery.

Susan:)

I know what you mean about the sun. The front of my house faces west and the back east, nice during the winter but I could do without it in the summer. I keep the drapes closed mostly during the summer.

I have a similiar rule when I stay at hotels, nothing higher then the fireman can get too.

I was on my photobucket account and saw these older pictures.

Thought I would share. I wish I could remember what program I used to make these photos.

CubeBunnies.gif

WilburJackie-1.gif

VegaAnniamtion.gif

Buttercup-5.gif

DaisyMaeAnnimation.gif

Enjoy

Susan & Babies:)

Susan, I thought you had posted the link for the program when you first posted the pics because someone asked about it. Maybe the link is further back in your blog...

SOOOSKA wrote:
Thanks Janet I'll go check. I'll repost it if i find it.

Found it, now i'm going to go play. :biggrin:+

http://www.blibs.com/editor/

Hey!! What page did you find it on?!! I only saw one 'water' pic on page 6, but didn't see a link.

I was thinking that since you posted Winston and Vega in the sports-pics photo contest, maybe you could post my favorite pic of Daisy with that beautiful swish of hair across her forehead under the sport of "Curling." :p

BunniesCube.gif

Janet let me go check.

Are you talking about the picture of Daisy Mae with the DonaldTrump hairdo?

Janet go under animation you'll get a million ok not a million but alot of different effects.
Go under more effects at the bottom of the list then the water one comes up.

oh he is just beautiful!!! i cant wait to come see them again and get my buttercup kisses hehe and maybe set up to do their nails if you would like

Thanks Elaine & Vircia.

Elaine for sure you can come over. I think on a weekend during the day, that way we can get the natutal sunlight making cutting the nails easier.

Did you get the hay yet? My piggies are eating TONS of hay (which is a good thing:biggrin:)

Buttercup is waiting to see you and give you kisses. Daisy Mae wants to grunt at you:p and the other do nothing:confused2: lol.

Susan:lookaround:rollseyes

i have not yet the farm i get from just ran out i am waiting for him to call me back when he has some

and okwill have to figure out a weekend where i am not busy lol

this weekend my mom is out at a guid thing and next weekend we are going to weinerfest for my sisters dog lol which i had a costume for her to wear this year but no luck there

I cant wait to get some buttercup kisses he is so lovely and dasiy mea is a lovely girl even with the grunts lol :D

Dave, Winston is such a BRAT. Do you still want him?:biggrin: Vega goes with him though. They really love each other so much.

When would you like them shipped to you?:D:):biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Thanks Elaine, I'm pm'ing you.

The Piggies are very happy, they are doing the happy dance.:bunnydance::bunny18:bunnybutt::running bunny:anotherbun:happyrabbit::apollo:

Susan

Latest posts

Back