Soooska's Bunny Burrow 2009 - 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Erika, I fell in love with Winston on here. He belonged to an old member who had some personal problems and couldn't keephim & Vega. I was asked if I wanted the two of them, of course I jumped at the chance of getting the 2 of them.

Many very kind RO members drove to get them, keep them over night until they were delivered to me by Haley. They are very sweet bunnies mind you he HATES to be held or petted or anything from a human exdept get treats. However he LOVES:heartbeat::heartbeat: his Vega very much. They are just so cute together.

Nela, how many & what colours & sizes would your bunnies like?:biggrin:

Susan:)

Here's a few pictures of Winston & Vega eating hay.

DSC00538.jpg

DSC00545.jpg

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00547.jpg

DSC00539.jpg

Enjoy

Haven't been on the Forum as much as I'd like lately (I hate how life gets in the way) but I had to come to your Blog an check it out.

Love, love, love my Buttercup pictures - he is the most snuggly, scrumptious bunny :)

And I don't know why, but this picture just made me smile - I think it's because they just look so chilled out with their hay :D

DSC00538.jpg

Jan

I just love your two-tone bunny - he looks like a cat - a cool one too! Are you sure he isn't a hay-eating cat?

Wasn't Vega the bunny with the bald spot on his nose? I'm glad to see that it grew back in

Thanks Jan, Buttercup is such a sweet sweet bunny. He truly is my Baby, so lovable always giving his Mommie Kisses.

Jan you should have seen the two of them,they had one huge piece of hay that they both had in their mouth at the same time. Of course by the time i got my camera they had split that piece.

Tweetiepy, yes that was Vega that was Balda couple of months ago. That Little Winston shows her too much lovin. But she lays their asking for his kisses so it's not really his fault.

I love Winstons coloring. So,Susan if Winston ever comes up missing, he will not be in Indiana.;)

Thank you for the suggestions on the banana chips. I tried again today and had my two critics taste them and they both gobbled them up.

Nothing New and exciting with the Babies except the shedding.

Here are a few pictures of Buttercup (resting what else does he do. lol) and Daisy Mae.

DSC00558.jpg

DSC00589.jpg

DSC00590.jpg

DSC00591.jpg

DSC00594.jpg

DSC00565.jpg

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

DSC00567.jpg

Enjoy

Daisy just cracks me up whenever I see her photos...and Buttercup - I just want to cuddle him.

Awww such adorable pictures!!! How do you manage to ever let Buttercup be? He's just that look that just makes me want to constantly kiss him all over and hold him reaaaal tight. *Sigh*

And Daisy Mae... She's just beautiful. She's royalty. She's in a class of her own... Well, with Maybelle. Lol.

:biggrin:

Made my day, thank you!

Thanks Peg, Jan, Dave anrd Nela the Babies are so thrilled that you like their pictures.

Susan & Munchkins :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I took a couple videos of Winston & Vega today. Nothing too exciting. My Babies can be boring at times.

BTW if you hear music in some of the videos, I had the TV on NO I do not own a Justin Bebber CD. Our Canadian Music awards are on this evening and they had him on the TV.

Sorry I'm a little shakey as you can tell I'm not the best at ataking videos.:biggrin:

Enjoy

Helen, that actually is his salt brick, but he does have pillows that he puts his head on, he's so darn cute :heartbeat::big kiss::hearts:inlove::heartswhen he does it. He's like my"Little Old Man". He'll be 13 in August. Keep your fingers crossed.

ps

Those last 4 pictures above are actually videos so just click on them to see Winston & Vega in action. Well not too much action. lol

SOOOSKA wrote:
BTW if you hear music in some of the videos, I had the TV on NO I do not own a Justin Bebber CD. Our Canadian Music awards are on this evening and they had him on the TV.
:laugh: The kid is so popular but I have yet to find anyone who will admit to listening to his/her music.

BTW Your bunny's are so cute!

Lol @ Susan and Dave about Justin B. :p

Loved the videos Susan :biggrin:Your buns are so clean. How do you do it? Hehehe. I wanted to let you know that I am uploading pics and a video of Maybelle.I thought I'd mention it since she puts on a show for you :p

A few pictures of the Babies.

DSC00626.jpg

DSC00628.jpg

DSC00617.jpg

DSC00614.jpg

DSC00639.jpg

DSC00637.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

Enjoy

Nela, for some reason my bunnies clean them selves really well, at times I have to give Daisy Mae a Butt bath believe me she isn't happy when I do.

SOOOSKA wrote:

Buttercup melts my heart. For 12, he certainly looks fantastic! (btw, I love that little bunny dish sitting near him.)

And I have to laugh at Daisy Mae's pics sometimes, because it looks like she puts on eyeliner (and does a better job at it than I do). :biggrin:

Back