Snuggy's Family Scrapbook

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took a few pics of Shadow. Here's his story, if you're interested:

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=11451&forum_id=7

Hmmm... wonder what I weigh....

April142006005.jpg

April142006003.jpg

Pardon the bald spots. The mats were bad and had to come off.

Frog legs:

April142006009.jpg

And I couldn't leave Toby out....

Mr. Fuzzy Butt himself:

April142006007.jpg

:great:

Good job on a great save!! You are a good mommy. I had no idea they hadso much hair. I love the first couple pics too, that was before I washere but better late than never.

Oh, Bless his little heart. He has been throughso much, and he is still a little lovebun! And very health conscioustoo, keeping a check on his weight ;). Well done for giving him thehome he deserves :)

Jan

:colors:Yeah, pictures! Thanks! I love frog legs too! And I get akick out of how Toby's butt is hiked up in the air just a bit higherthan the rest of him. Sebbie's does that too... Must be all the fuzz!I'm gladShadow is settling in well and enjoying all thepampering! :)

Raspberry

naturestee wrote:
Has he gotten the hang of being pampered?
Oh, yes! He's become demanding, in fact. IfI don't let him out as soon as I get home, he makes so much noise, it'sunbearable! But it's worth seeing all those binkies when hegets what he wants.

BACI wrote:
I had no idea they had somuch hair.
Yes, he and Toby came from the same parents and Ihave to give him haircuts every month or so. That wool growsFAST!

LuvaBun wrote:
And very health conscioustoo, keeping a check on his weight ;).
Jan, the scale is one ofhis favorite sitting spots. If I can't find him, he's usuallythere. Hee hee.

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I get a kick out ofhow Toby's butt is hiked up in the air just a bit higher than the restof him. Sebbie's does that too... Must be all the fuzz!
I do too, Raz! I call him Mr. FuzzyButt all the time. The wool on his butt and sides is muchfuzzier than the rest and seems to grow faster, so he always has thatbig booty look!

THEY ARE SO CUTE!! I love the scale look! Mybunnies HATE the scale, mostly because everytime they go on it they geta little taken off of their feed that day. LOL.

Look at Mr. Fuzz Butt himself! O ADORABLE!! All the furr!!

The Easter Bunny brought Snuggy a boyfriend!

April162006006.jpg

He's a wild bunny from the wrong side of the tracks, but they are inseparable.

She likes the way he grooms her mohawk.

April162006005.jpg

The Easter Bunny brought Shadow "uppy" ears!

April162006001.jpg

LuvaBun wrote:
LOL! I could be wrong, but I guess Snuggy can do what shelikes to her new pal and get no complaints ;)
Jan, Snuggy is so sweet with this stuffed bunny. I just watchand say, "aww". She grooms him and snuggles up to him likehe's real. I never imagined she would be like that!Ally will pick him up and make him groom her and she loves it!

jordiwes wrote:
Awww, is it just me, or is my Snuggy girl looking nice and trim?
It must be the camera angle. :sigh

She's still a fattie, and I don't know what to do. She onlygets 3 ounces of pellets per day and no treats and she hasn't lost anymore weight. She's a lazy bones. I have to chaseher to make her exercise!

I need a little bunny treadmill for her!

Snuggy is at the animal hospital. I posted in the infirmary about it. She should come home today.

They weighed her and I couldn't believe my ears - 6.6 pounds!I made them go back, check the scale and weigh her again. Alittle over a year ago, she weighed a whopping 11 pounds!She's been on a diet since and I had no idea she was doing sowell.

Steph, you were right!!!

She still looks fat to me, but the vet said because she'd lost nearlyhalf her body weight, she has a lot of excess skin, like a person whoselost 100 pounds would have.

Yay! Snuggy is finally at a healthy weight!

Before:
FatSnuggy.jpg

After:
February32006Rabbits008.jpg

Latest posts

Back