Snuggy's Family Scrapbook

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to share something funny that happened yesterday morning.

Shadow was playing in the kitchen, but someone had accidentally left the door open. He tore through the dining room, ran right past Toby's cage and made a bee line straight to the girls' condo.

Ally said, "Wow. I guess Shadow is a real ladies man!"

Before I could get to him, he'd already sprayed and left about 20 cocoa puffs, little jerk!

Snuggy was NOT pleased, to say the least. It took several Craisins to calm her down.

You know, Shadow NEVER sprayed before he was neutered and now he does it whenever he's near the girls. I think the vet did something wrong!

jordiwes wrote:
:laugh:

Aw Shadow, who did he spray?

Have you ever tried letting them out together?
He sprayed the carpet in front of their cage.

A couple of weeks ago, I let Snuggy in the kitchen with Shadow. He didn't spray then, just followed her around like a puppy while she ignored him (of course).

I guess he only sprays when he's in their territory (the living room). It's been more than three months since his neuter. I was hoping the spraying would stop by now, but I guess it's just marking and it's probablyhere to stay. :disgust:

I may give it a go. I tried to bond Toby with the girls, but Toby picked on Baby for some reason. Bless her heart, she's so sweet and she gets bullied by everybun!

I think Snuggy and Baby are so close, it may be hard to bring another bun into their little circle. However, Baby is very curious about Shadow and sneaks in to say hi to him whenever she can.

SOMEbunnie told me that there were some new picshere!?! There's no new pics here. I looked and looked and there's NOnew pics! What's up with that?

picpicpicpicpicpicpicpicpics PLEEZE?

:D

Wow..Dont know how Ive never seen your blog before!

Love the pics of all your babies..they are so adorable:inlove:!

I think this is my favorite:

RabbitsNovember132005031.jpg

That is just way too cute! :kiss:Yes, more pics please!!

Thanks. I was going to take pics last night at playtime, but had to take care of a little emergency instead.

Toby found a way through the NIC gate, attacked Baby, and tore a littlehole in her ear. They were really going at it and when wepulled them apart, he still had her ear in his mouth.Luckily, we saw it and carefully pulled him off her. It wentall the way through, but there was almost no blood at all.The hole is tiny, butthe fightscared the life outof me. I checked them both over, held her to calm her downand put some Neosporin on her battle wound. Snuggy was SOOOOOsweet to her. She kept right by her side all night, groomingand snuggling her. It was so sweet.

She seemed fine this morning and there is no redness orswelling. I'll keep an eye on it until it heals.Bless her heart, she's the sweetest, friendliest bunny and this happensto her.

Toby is a little turd! I cut all his hair offyesterday. Maybe he took his anger out on her instead ofme? They've scrapped some before, but never thisbad.

Edited to say: If the pics are huge, hit your refresh button and they should resize.

You asked for it, you got it! We had a photo session lastnight featuring all four buns. Get ready for photooverload! Pardon the red eyes. My camera stinks.

First up is Toby:

Doesn't this look like the face of an angel? Yeah, he had me fooled, too.

September122006008.jpg

September122006007.jpg

Next is Shadow:

NashvilleAugust2006008.jpg

August-September2006019.jpg

August-September2006021.jpg

Baby girl:

September122006031.jpg

September122006023.jpg

September122006056.jpg

September122006058.jpg

September122006051.jpg

September122006032.jpg

September122006054.jpg

Your lost? Well, just follow the poops and you'll find your way out.

September122006046.jpg

Quick, a mountain lion is after you! Run, Baby, run!!!

September122006047.jpg

And finally, the diva princess, Snuggy:

Stealing hay from Toby's rack while he protests:

September122006022.jpg

"No,I didNOT chew this hole! How dare you!"

September122006025.jpg

"What? Craisins? Oh, okay, I forgive your insolence"

September122006038.jpg

September122006040.jpg

September122006045.jpg

September122006044.jpg

Yay! Great pics. Snuggy girl is looking good and so is everyone else.

Are you using those cardboard tubes used for forming concrete pillars?We got those too! We cut a section out along the bottom so that theycan run on carpet though. The babies hate any slippery surface.

I love this one!

September122006047.jpg

jordiwes wrote:
Are you using those cardboard tubes used for formingconcrete pillars? We got those too! We cut a section out along thebottom so that they can run on carpet though. The babies hate anyslippery surface.
Yes, that thing cost me $5 and is by far the most popular toy in the house.

I can't cut the bottom out of that one. I placed it behindthe girls' condo because the buns kept going back there andpeeing.

They are pretty good at running through it. It's part oftheir "bunny 500" race track in the living room! They tearthrough it and all you hear is toenails clicking!

Ally said the caption for this one should be:

"Ah!!! I got a cougar on me!" (from Talladega Nights/RickyBobby- our favorite movie this summer).

September122006047.jpg

:roflmao:

Wow, you have Beautiful Bunnies. I want them all, add to mine I would have 8. YES, I can handle that.

Soooska:apollo:

Latest posts

Back