Snuggy's Family Scrapbook

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snuggys Mom

Reaction score
SnuggyButterflyEdit.jpg

BabyBows.jpg

Laura & Ally

Oh My! They are Gorgeous. I love thebutterflies on the ears. That is just way too cute. I justlove allblack, all white and black and white rabbits. Yoursare awesome looking!

I can't wait to see more.

Tina

Thanks, Tina!

You may have already seen these in another thread:

SnuggySnow.jpg

SnuggyChristmas.jpg

SnugBegging.bmp

The professional photos we had made will be back next week and I'll post them here, too.

Laura

AWWWWWW!!! how i miss having a lop! (so does mymom! lol i see a lopped eared bunny coming into my life again! LOL)they are sooooooo cute!

Inever saw those. They are awesome. I can't get over how cute they are.I hate to sound rude but which one is which. Which one is Snuggy andwhich one is Baby? If I'm going to bunnynap such beauties it will helpif I can call them each by their name.;)

They really are pretty. Are the butterflies just like hairties? How sweet you have Christmas and Easter cards covered. They areawesome.

Tina

Tina,

If you bunny nap any more bunnies, you will have to get a secondhouse! I can't wait to see pictures of your newbabies. We LOVE Apollo. He is the most handsome ANDcoolest bunny boy ever! I've saved some of his photos to showfriends and family.

Baby is the Holland Lop with the almost all black face.

Snuggy (AKA Snuggles) is the larger, more white one. We weretold she was a mini lop, but she now weighs eleven pounds!Pam told me she might be a Checkered or French Lop mix because she isso big.

Laura

I can't say it enough, they really aregorgeous. They both look so sweet natured. I can't wait to show thesepictures to my son. He is going to love them. I always thought I wouldalways be owned by up ear bunns but I seriosly see a Holland Lopcalling me 'slave' in my near future.

Thank you so much. Apollo says Thank you very much. I'm glad you like the pictures.

Gorgeous Girls! Kisses those noses for me. So sweet.

Tina

Tina,

The butterflies are earbands I boughtfrom Build-a-Bear. They were actually for my Build-a-BearBunny, not for our real bunnies! Yesterday we looked throughsome Build-a-Bear accersories and found them. We found someother stuff, too, but the earbands were the cutest. After Momsnapped the pictures, Snuggy shookher head non-stop, trying to shake them off!Baby ran and got them off while she was hiding somewhere.Glad you liked the pictures!

Ally:)

Aww what a cute rabbit you have there!!can i ask were and what butterfuly clips they are please coz i wantsome for my little girl!! lol

thanks for sharing your pics with us though!:);)

Fluffy,

There's a place here in the States called Build-A-Bear Workshop wherechildren make their own stuffed animals. They have loads ofassessories too and that's where we got the butterfly bands.My daughter got them for her stuffed bunny and we just thought theywould be cute for the pictures of our real bunnies! They havelittle elastics attached, like ponytail holders, so we were able toslip their ears in there and they stayed on.

Laura

Aww wow you are soo lucky we dont havethat like taht over here in England!!:( but that is soooo cute they wasya lil girl looks!! aww bless her!! well if ya know any where esle inengland were to get the bunnie warmers from then please reply tome!!:D

thanks for the reply!!

luv jane and fluffy!!:)

Oh thanks i havent seen that shop anywherin england before!! thanks for that!! you didnt have too but thanks iwill get some bunnie ear bands when i get the money lol coz i leaveschool in 2 months time!!lol:D

anyways thanks again!!

luv jane and fluffy xx:D:)

I have butterflys like that too. I got mine atbuild-a-bear. I once put them on my cat, never thought about puttingthem on my bunny. I love your rabbits they are so cute. I just lovelops and I think that will be my next begging project. There is one atthe shelter in Austin that is extremly cute and all black named Huggy.

OMG!! Snuggy is so adorable! I just love the picture with the clips in her hair. ekk! I just want to squeeze her!

Latest posts

Back