Snuggy's Family Scrapbook

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to share something funny that Shadow did the other night.

I keep a broom and dustpan handy during playtime every night.I put them in the laundry room, just sitting out. I foundShadow sitting IN the dust pan, pooping.

I guess he decided to save me a step!

He must think it's a small litter box! Of course I couldn'tget the camera in time. I was laughing so hard, it made ithard to move fast!

:brown-bunny:sweep

lol..thats great! have the camera handy next time..I would love to see that!

maybe next time you'll find Shadow inside the garbage can itself :)

Haley wrote:
maybe next time you'll find Shadow inside the garbage can itself :)
Hee hee - I wouldn't be surprised.

Last year, Ihad a New Zealand buck for a while and he wouldjump in the trash can on a regular basis. He was a nut!

LOL! I bet thatwas a sight to see! He must have watched you scoop the poop with thatdust pan enough times to know what it was for! Now it's hisown personal litter box with a handle! :)

The whole crew got to go outside this weekend - a rare treat for them:

34833B3A5557Ffp33Enu3D32323E5533-2.jpg

34833B3A5557Ffp33Enu3D32323E5533E3A.jpg

34833B3A5677Ffp63A3Dot3E23333D83B3C.jpg

34833B3A5677Ffp53Enu3D32323E5533E3A.jpg

34833B3A5677Ffp53Enu3D32323E5533-1.jpg

34833B3A5557Ffp63Enu3D32323E5533E3A.jpg

34833B3A5677Ffp43Enu3D32323E5533E3A.jpg

34833B3A5557Ffp43Enu3D32323E5533E3A.jpg

34833B3A5557Ffp33Enu3D32323E5533-1.jpg

34833B3A5677Ffp633Dot3E23333D83B3C3.jpg

Thanks! I won't tell Snuggy you said that. Her head is already too big!

Unfortunately, the boys didn't get to stay out long. Withinten minutes, there were three hawks circling above us. Allyspotted them, we grabbed the boysand ran inside.Can you imagine how horrible it would be to see your baby snatched upby a huge bird?

Laura, awesome pics! They look like theyre having so much fun!

My house backs up to a forest, so Im always on the lookout as well. Itsscary, really. I have a run set up, but I always sit inside it withthem. It doesnt give them much freedom, but Im so protective!Myboyharper was telling us a while ago that her friend had a new puppyout playing in the yard once and a hawk snatched it up while they weresitting right there. It really terrifies me!

Also, how is bonding going?

Haley, I was really scared. One bighawk kept getting closer, even after I picked Toby up and held himclose to me. I could just imagine it swooping down on theboth of us, so I ran for the house. If Ally hadn't noticedthem when she did, it could have been horrible. I don't evenwant to think about it. We are veryclose to awooded area, too, so I'll have to be very careful.

The boys are doing well. There was a minor setback when Iallowed Shadow to come into Toby's room (while Toby wascaged). Shadow ran right up to Toby and stuck his nose inbetween the bars. Toby then tried to shred his face from theother side. I won't be doing that again. We'llstick with the neutral territory meetings for now.

Snuggys Mom wrote:
There was a minor setback when I allowed Shadow to come intoToby's room (while Toby was caged). Shadow ran right up toToby and stuck his nose in between the bars. Toby then triedto shred his face from the other side. I won't be doing thatagain. We'll stick with the neutral territory meetings fornow.
Thats happened to me before too! Its amazing how different they arewhen theyre in their own (or another's) territory. I tried somethingthat worked the other night. I put a little bit of peanut butter on topof Basil/Max's nose. They are the dominant buns and I want Tumnus toknow that (and groom them). And he did. I just put a little so hewouldnt get a sticky mouth or anything, and then I guided him to it. Itreally eased tensions for all three of them to see they could havephysical contact without fighting. Your boys seem to be getting onbetter than mine, but its worth a try to speed things up!

After more than two years, I just noticed something.
I knew Snuggy's big butt was one of a kind, but I didn't realize it hada face on it! Turn your head slightly right to see it.

FaceButt.jpg

FaceButt003.jpg

This is the look I got for putting her up there and taking her pic:

FaceButt004.jpg

Aww...look at the little Panda Bear!!!!

:kiss:

How cool is that!?

If it were Binkie, both ends would be able to bite me. Her new outlookon life is "Don't put you hand near me and I won't bite it.":disgust:

Hehe that's cute Laura!!,but there does appearto be a face..and a very happy oneat that! :D....ohhhh i loveSnuggy :love

For Snuggy..:kiss:

cheryl

Latest posts

Back