Snuggy's Family Scrapbook

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jordiwes wrote:
Snuggy, I am one of your biggest fans. If I ever get to meetyou, I will shower you with craisins and papaya treats! I'msure you're not overwieght, just big boned!
Papaya? What's that? Sounds yummy!

I'm coming to live with you! I see you're a lop lover, too.

My mean mom is at work all day. I can be long gone when she gets home. I'm packing now!

See ya soon,

Snuggs

How's our beautiful baby girl doing with thepuppy paws? Are you still depriving her? Has shegotten used to it or No More Bunny Games with Mom?

Snug.jpg

-Carolyn

Hi Carolyn!

She's still ignoring me. She's too busy trying to knock all the ornaments off the Christmas tree. :X

I gave her a little sweet potato last night and she didn't even saythank you! She just snatched it and ran off to hide and eatit. She only does that with her favorites, like baby carrotsand sweet potato.

Laura

Laura wrote:
We FINALLY got back the "Easter" photos:

Baby2.jpg

SnugBaby1.jpg

Baby.jpg

SnugBaby2.jpg

i wasjust wondering...you said..baby? i think...was aholland lop...my bunny is a holland lop and she has those white marksunder her eyes too...do all holland lops have that?

and.... for the piece de resistance..........

SnugCowgirl.jpg

Laura and Ally

peapoo_bunny wrote:
i wasjust wondering...you said..baby? ithink...was a holland lop...my bunny is a holland lop and she has thosewhite marks under her eyes too...do all holland lops havethat?
I don't know. I would imagine it's because their coloring is broken.

Laura

Laura wrote:
Igave her a little sweet potato last night and she didn't even say thankyou! She just snatched it and ran off to hide and eatit.
Laura

You would grab it and run too if you were as deprived as sheis. She's a smart girl. She wants to get it beforeyou change your mind.

Way to go, Snuggy! You make her life miserable for puttingyou on that nasty old diet. I think you look PERFECT!

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Thanks for the support, Carolyn. :rollseyes:

Mini Lops are not supposed to weigh 10 pounds!

Every morning when Snuggy and Baby are eating side-by-side, I pet themboth. They are like night and day. You can feelevery bone in Baby's back. Ally calls her Mary-Kate (as inOlsen, as in anorexic). Snuggy feels like a Polar bear, allfattened up for hibernation.

Laura

Sorry to be part of the mass exodus, but I feel I have to go.

Without Carolyn, this place is just not the same.

Ally and I wish you and your bunnies all the best.

Laura

Sending good thoughts and prayers to Laura and her family:pink iris:

Laura wrote:
Sorry to be part of the mass exodus, but I feel I have to go.

Without Carolyn, this place is just not the same.

Ally and I wish you and your bunnies all the best.
ah thats so sad... Even though I am fairly new to RO I have beenenjoying meeting all you guys. I didn't know Carolyn...even though she's probably got big shoes to fill, I think thenew moderators are doing great stuff. I have a feelingthere's still more good things to come...

hope you'll reconsider.

will see you on LL if not, k? ((hugs))

You're right. I made a hasty decision when I was upset. I'm not good with change.

This place has been a home to me for nearly a year. I keepcoming back to see how everybunny is doing, so I'll bearound.

Laura

Laura wrote:
You're right. I made a hasty decision when I wasupset. I'm not good with change.

This place has been a home to me for nearly a year. I keepcoming back to see how everybunny is doing, so I'll bearound.

Laura
:hug:So glad to see you here again. You were certainly missed!

Jan

Thanks, Jan and bunnyslave.

I won't be around this week because Ally will be in thehospital. She is having surgery tomorrow. I willpost an update when we get home.

Laura

Latest posts

Back