Snuggy's Family Scrapbook

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OO Looke at that first picture with the little baby!! SO CUTE!!

CONGRATS ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT! Ifa rabbit can do it, so can I!!! LOL Mini Lop/ Maxi Lop HEY!!

aww look at that boy what a handsome fella,im sohappy he is with someone that will take good care of him,i bet he is sohappy now,has he met your other two bunnies?

April162006001.jpg

cheryl

He has met my other three, although it was notplanned. He broke through the baby gate I hadup,immediately ran to the other cages, sprayed and pooped allaround them! :disgust:

That day, his name was L.B. (short for Little *******).

I'm going to keep them separated for a while longer,hopingShadow's urge to spray will pass with the lastremaining hormones.

hehehe,what a little bugger,aww but he does have a forgiving face though :)

cheryl

Laura wrote:
Jan, they love to play with the CD cases. Snuggydigs them off the bottom shelf and they toss them around with theirmouths!

That is sooo cute :bunnyheart

Snuggy looks sooooooo cuddly! I can't get over how good she's looking now. Good job! :thumbup

Baby can come guard my dvds and vhs any day! My cd's are allin books because 300+ cases take up a lot of room, but I'm sure Mochawill teach her how to steal thetrack listsout ofthe cd books!

Those pictures remind me of when I was a littlegirl with my bunny. I had a bunny before I had adog. There's something about little girls and bunny rabbits!!!

naturestee wrote:
One more year and you'll be the mother of a teenager!:shock:
Don't remind me.

Her childhood is going WAY too fast. I joked that I would save her number "1" and "2" candles and use them again when she's 21. It will be here before I know it and WAY before I'm ready.

:cry2

I wonder how many bunnies I'llneed to fill up that empty nest....

Latest posts

Back