Snuggy's Family 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snuggys Mom wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Aww Iwas going to invite Snuggy here.
When we come back to Carolyn's, we'll come see you, too!She'll probably want to stay with you when she sees all your handsomebucks!

You're more than welcome to join us at my place, JadeIcing, when that does happen. :)

Carolyn wrote:
Snuggys Mom wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
When we come back to Carolyn's, we'll come see you, too!She'll probably want to stay with you when she sees all your handsomebucks!

You're more than welcome to join us at my place, JadeIcing, when that does happen. :)

That would be awesome. :colors:Should I bring some of the bunnies...

I would love to meet some of your bunnies in person!

When we visited two years ago, I didn't bring mine because I flew, butit would have been so cool to have had them there.

Meeting Cali, Fauna and Tucker in person was awesome (not to mentionCarolyn)! We had such a great time.

JadeIcing wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
Snuggys Mom wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:

That would be awesome. :colors:Should I bring some of the bunnies...

If you wish and if you felt that they could handle it. :)

Ha. It will be a bonding drive. :bunnydance:Always use events to your advantage. We are going slow with bonding.

TumpieRabbit wrote:
Can I at least clone Snuggy, send me one of her hairs and Iwill have that guy from Jurassic Park make me one freshSnuggy!
Sure, no problem, but it won't be like her. You'll need me to train it for you. :)

If you just want one that looks like her, I'm sure there are tons ofthem around. Just go to any state rabbit show and you'll seeplenty of Snuggy look-alikes.

I have been near tears since I picked Toby up this afternoon.

My poor baby boy is bald! He had a lot of mats, so theyshaved him. The worst part is they shaved off his littlepoofy crown and now he looks like he was scalped. :tears2:

I keep telling him I'm sorry. He looks so pitiful, bless his heart.

We want pictures.

Oh told my husband about you coming up here and us getting togther he said cool! :bunnydance:

Can I point out you could adopt Bree?

Snuggys Mom wrote:
My poor baby boy is bald! He had a lot of mats, sothey shaved him. The worst part is they shaved off his littlepoofy crown and now he looks like he was scalped. :tears2:

Okay, I took some pics.

Before:

RabbitsOctober42005018.jpg

After:

IMG_0069.jpg

LambyBoy.jpg

:bigtears:

He'll be pretty again in a few weeks, but this is breaking myheart. Why did they scalp him? The fur up there wasnot matted. :mad:

Oh man he looks hilarious!:laugh:

If you want I can redress him likeI did when RaspberrySwirl shaved Sebastian...:whistling

afd257af.jpg

Oh the poor lamb! I'm sure he feelsbetter without the mats though. For some reason he reminds meof Captain Picard now.

Fey and Sprite are molting. Want me to mail their fur to you so you can make him a toupee?

Lord_Thumper wrote:
Snuggys Mom wrote:
TumpieRabbit wrote:
Tobygives a whole new meaning to "Dust Bunny"
I know! He'sgetting shaved down on Wednesday. He is so small under allthat wool.
I bet he is small under all that fur! A sad thing once happened to me,I used to have a big white rabbit that looked just like Toby except allwhite. One night I dreamed that I was eating a giant marshmellow andwhen I woke up, the bunny was gone! It wasverytraumatic.
:ponder:

Latest posts

Back