Snuggy's Family 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lemonaxis wrote:
I think you are motivating me to sort my blog out. Its been so hard since I lost BK that I find it hard to post pics of Jazz but she deserves a lovely blog too:)

:threadhijacked: :p

Just wanted to say that on that note, I can understand. Laura, sure you can too. We have all lost, and know how it feels, how unmotivated it can make you for sometime in that department:hug:. (Just looking at my blog's name now can be bothersome:?.)

Yep,pics of Jazz, Lisa;).

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
lemonaxis wrote:
Its been so hard since I lost BK that I find it hard to post pics of Jazz but she deserves a lovely blog too:)

We have all lost, and know how it feels, how unmotivated it can make you for sometime in that department:hug:. (Just looking at my blog's name now can be bothersome:?.)

Yes, it is very hard sometimes. I lost three of my babies this year and my heart broke with each of them. I understand how you both feel.

SOOOSKA wrote:
Oh Laura, you have the cutest Babies. Will you ever get Snuggy a friend?
Thanks, Susan! I really don't think Snuggy wants another friend. I tried her with Cooper and she hated him. I've tried to get her to interact with Penny and Shadow and she hates them, too. I don't think she'll ever get over losing Baby. I won't either. It just isn't right to see one without the other, even after six months. I just can't get used to it.

Laura, can I please have Snuggy? I will give you Frannie and Thumps, you can even have their stupid fan box free of charge, PLEASE?? Or you could just FedEx Snuggles here (remember to punch holes in the box) and I will hug her then ship her directly back, sound fair enough???

TumpieRabbit wrote:
Laura, can I please have Snuggy? I will give you Frannie and Thumps, you can even have their stupid fan box free of charge, PLEASE?? Or you could just FedEx Snuggles here (remember to punch holes in the box) and I will hug her then ship her directly back, sound fair enough???
Uh.... I don't think so. Feel free to send Frannie and Thumps to me though. Snuggs needs some cool friends. She thinks Penny and Shadow are nerds.

Lord_Thumper wrote:
Snuggs, have you been working out? You look hotter than ever! Maybe it's because Fran's getting uglier??

Oh, I see - NOW you want me. After endless insults and cheating, now you've decided I'm hot.

Sorry, buddy. You snooze, you loose. Eat your heart out.

And I hope Frannie kicks you to the curb. You don't deserve her, either.

Beautiful pics Laura! The lovebirds are so adorable together. Im still so thrilled (and shocked) that they bonded. Penny was just holding out for her true love I guess ;)

And Snuggy is beautiful as usual. She actually poses for you! Mr. Tumnus does this as well. Its so cute- theyre such hams.

IMG_0028.jpg

Give hera kiss from me. Shes just precious. All of them are. :inlove:

I'm sorry Snuggs, Thumper is a real jerk, he is going through tough times recently, he just lost his job at the carrot factory and he started boozing it up again.

Snuggy wrote:
Lord_Thumper wrote:
Snuggs, have you been working out? You look hotter than ever! Maybe it's because Fran's getting uglier??

Oh, I see - NOW you want me. After endless insults and cheating, now you've decided I'm hot.

Sorry, buddy. You snooze, you loose. Eat your heart out.

And I hope Frannie kicks you to the curb. You don't deserve her, either.

I wanted to take a couple of pics of the Christmas tree before I took it down. Snuggy had other plans.

I should know by now - it's ALWAYS about her.

012.jpg

013.jpg

010.jpg

Snuggys Mom wrote:
I should know by now - it's ALWAYS about her.

012.jpg

013.jpg

010.jpg
Of course it's always about Miss Snuggy....what else would you expect......she has so much attitude just like my Chocolate Bunny....wow put those two together and there would be some serious competition going on between those two :D

I love my Snuggy,always have...always will :cool:

Cheryl

Thanks y'all!

I managed to get the tree put away and moved Snuggy's cage back to its right place. She was happy about that. I think she felt a little isolated out in the kitchen. She likes to be in the middle of everything! (more treats that way, too)

SOOOSKA wrote:
I just love Snuggy.Can i have her?
Sorry, Susan. No can do. I wouldn't know what to do without my Snuggs.She's my spoiled little princess.

cheryl wrote:

....she has so much attitude just like my Chocolate Bunny....wow put those two together and there would be some serious competition going on between those two
Hmmm.... maybe we should try it. I'll send you a check and youfly Chocolate Bunny to me, okay?

There's my Snuggs! Wesley sends her kisses and hugs. I would love to see a pen with Snuggy, Chocolate Bunny and Jordi in it. Although, Jordi wouldn't do much damage. The only thing she knows how to do is head-ram.

Awwww its great to see more Snuggy pics such an adorable girlie :D

I lovepennie's markings too so nice its like having 2 different buns depending on what side you see :p

Latest posts

Back