Snuggy's Family 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snuggys Mom wrote:
Ring around the living room:
This just reaffirms what I already said, Snuggy is the most adorablebunny rabbit that I have ever seen. I want a Snuggy, maybe I can returnThumper and get a Snuggy, I still have the receipt. I am under warrantystill, I will just lie and say he is defective, now where is thatdarned box...

OMG that video is soooo cute! Now I know how she lost all that weight!;)

Snuggy and Toby make such a beautiful couple. Every DivaPrincess needs a doting male slave. Now if only we canconvince Baby...

:laugh:

naturestee wrote:
Snuggy and Toby make such a beautiful couple.Every Diva Princess needs a doting male slave. Now if only wecan convince Baby...
It's Toby who has to come around. He hates Baby.Last time I allowed them to play, he tore a hole in her ear.Bad Toby! Baby's a sweetheart who could get along withanyone. She's even friendly to the dog!

Happy Belated Birthday, Toby! I think it was the 15th. I'll have to look in my book at home. I'm a bad bunny mama.

Anyway, my baby boy is 2 years old now!

Snuggys Mom wrote:
Ring around the living room:
I have a favor to ask, and I mean it with all my heart and hope youwill honestly say yes, Can IPlease....Please....Pretty.....Please....have Snuggy? I think she willbe happier in New York with me, the weather is better, and the rabbitowners are much higher caliper. I will pay you, millions if necessary.

TumpieRabbit wrote:
I have a favor to ask, and I mean it with all my heart andhope you will honestly say yes, Can IPlease....Please....Pretty.....Please....have Snuggy? I think she willbe happier in New York with me, the weather is better, and the rabbitowners are much higher caliper. I will pay you, millions if necessary.
Are you seriously outof your mind? NEVER!!! :nonono:

Snuggy was born in New York and hated it so she headed South and she'sa true Southern girl now. She thinks I'm a pretty darned goodslave, too.

She's grateful for the compliments, though. She says thank you.

Wait a minute! :mad:

No bonding Toby with Snuggy!!! Then I won't be able to take Toby away to live with me!

Aww I was going to invite Snuggy here.

Snuggys Mom wrote:
TumpieRabbit wrote:
I have afavor to ask, and I mean it with all my heart and hope you willhonestly say yes, Can I Please....Please....Pretty.....Please....haveSnuggy? I think she will be happier in New York with me, the weather isbetter, and the rabbit owners are much higher caliper. I will pay you,millions if necessary.
Are you seriously outof your mind? NEVER!!! :nonono:

Snuggy was born in New York and hated it so she headed South and she'sa true Southern girl now. She thinks I'm a pretty darned goodslave, too.

She's grateful for the compliments, though. She says thank you.

HoneyPot wrote:
Wait a minute! :mad:

No bonding Toby with Snuggy!!! Then I won't be able to take Toby away to live with me!
Sorry, Nadia. I think the boy's in love!

He's at a vet's office today, getting sheared. I'm reallynervous because he's never had that done "professionally"before. I'll be a wreck until I pick him up.

Latest posts

Back