Snuggy's Family 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snuggys Mom

Reaction score
I'm starting a new blog for my babies.

Here's our first video:

Snuggy tried to hog all the camera time. Imagine that! :rollseyes

The camera is brand new and I still don't know how to adjust thesettings. Once I figure it all out, there will be more videosand pics.

Here's a link to our original blog:

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=6221&forum_id=6

I'll try some more videos tomorrow.This camera has too many buttons! I can't figure out how tosetit to take full one-minute videos. It ate up thewhole card in 20 seconds and it took FOREVER to download.I'll get the hang of it eventually, I hope!

BTW, Baby had her back to the camera because she was busy eating Toby's hay!

naturestee wrote:
I'm jealous that you can let them play by Toby'scage. Mine all fight through the bars.
I let the girls in Toby's room all the time with no problems.I even let Snuggy and Toby play out together, but he's mean to Baby, sothose two can't be out at the same time.

naturestee wrote:
Aw, yay! Go Diva Girl!

Did you see her up on her hind legs, trying to get my attention? She's such a ham!

Got a few pics tonight - still fiddling with the settings. I'll figure it out one of these days!

Baby in her digging box:

IMG_0055.jpg

"Mom, I want to go play with Toby."

IMG_0032.jpg

Snuggy and Toby, working on their newfound relationship:

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

Hehe you sound just like me when you talk to the bunnies:blushan:;)

Beautiful pictures, Snuggy and Toby look great together!:D

Yeah, I'm a "baby-talker", too! :)

Toby is thrilled to have play time with Snuggy. After twoyears of ignoring him, she's discovered she actually likeshim. Now if I could just getToby to be nice toBaby, the three of them could all live together. I reallydon't think that's going to happen, though. :(

I thought I was the only baby talker, well I ama guy so it is extra stupid! Snuggles is more adorable live thanstatic! I didn't even know thsi thread was here, too much timemonitoring Lord PsychoBunny.

:D Who DOESN'T baby-talk their bunnies? They're BUNNIES; come on, now....
That sounds just like me and Butter, hee hee.
The moment I come outside to see him?
"Beebeee ('Baby')! Hi baby booooy~! How're you doing, sweetness? "
It's very difficult to resist sweet-talking something that cuddly wuddly.
I love how Snuggy runs right up to you like "Mama, I'm comin'! :) "

Snuggys Mom wrote:
TumpieRabbit wrote:
Tobygives a whole new meaning to "Dust Bunny"
I know! He'sgetting shaved down on Wednesday. He is so small under allthat wool.
I bet he is small under all that fur! A sad thing once happened to me,I used to have a big white rabbit that looked just like Toby except allwhite. One night I dreamed that I was eating a giant marshmellow andwhen I woke up, the bunny was gone! It wasverytraumatic.

Latest posts

Back