Sebastian And His Little Girl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss you, SLG. :sad:

How are you doing???

Love,
-Carolyn

This is how I am doing!!!

Oct312005020a1.jpg

Oct312005022a1.jpg

:scared:eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you scareded me!!!!!
what an awesome costume ! Iguess the bad cough kinda came in handy, it lent originality to yourcostume , Not everyone had such awesomespecial effects .
Im sorry your eye isnt clearingup yet . but it will take a bit of time ,Other than the eye problem Sweety how areyou feeling .?:kiss:

You're Sick, SLG! How dare you scare me like that. :no:

You're growing up just like your mom. I wasn'texpecting that, and it Freaked me RightOut!

Excellent costume! Definitely worked on scaring me...and I'm NOT kidding!

Love,
-Carolyn

:shock2:OH MYYYYYYYYYY.............You look soso so spooky. We run like scared bunnies when we seesomething like the way you look

:runningrabbit:WOW............. YUK............. did your Mommy do that to you????

I'mso glad I scared you guys!

For the answer to your question, I am feeling great other thanmy coupth. Yes I got TONS ofcandy!

I wanted to dress Sebastian up but I didn't find a costume small enough.

SLG

:faint:W:shock:W you scared me bad. Even Otis ran and hid in his cage when I showed him your costume.

I'm glad you are feeling better Sweetie.

Tina

Ya know, SLG, you're just the kinda kid thatwould be happy you scared me - at 7:00 IN THE MORNING, when I washaving my coffee trying to wake up. I scroll down, and I see thesebig-white bug-eyed dead person staring back at me.

:disgust:

You're a Piece of Work, Chicky!!

A RRRRReal PIECE OF WORK!!

Love,
-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Yaknow, SLG, you're just the kinda kid that would be happy you scared me- at 7:00 IN THE MORNING, when I was having my coffee trying to wakeup. I scroll down, and I see these big-white bug-eyed dead personstaring back at me.

:disgust:

You're a Piece of Work, Chicky!!

A RRRRReal PIECE OF WORK!!

Love,
-Carolyn
Carolyn I can see you with coffee while reading her post and then seethat pic. All of your buns look at you cause you screaming for life andspilling coffee all over your self. lol

Good work SLG. You still are pretty and I am so glad that you are getting better and better everyday.

OH SLG!! That eye just gives me the creeps!! LOL

I didn't realize you were sick. I hope you are feelingbetter. Your eye sure did fit in with your costume though!!

Jen

Hi SLG..........Gomer here.........how are youtoday? I wanted to share pictures of my baby bunny withyou. Isn't the cutest bunny ever ?????????? :wink:

I give him a bath all the time, clean his ears and feet.Mommy calls him "Sticky-Yukko". Not a very nice name is it. Sometimes Iremember and take him to bed with me. Do you get to sleep with yourbunny?

This is true love though!:inlove:

See, Gomer was meant to be a bunny forum member! :sunshine:

GomerandBunny012.jpg

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Meanwhile, normal people ....

:laugh: Like you know what Normal People do, Raspberry! puhhhlease!!

-Carolyn

You ought to pick up that bunny after Gomer has given him his bath.........:foreheadsmack:

then you would understand Sticky-Yukko

Hey guys its nice to be back on. I'll try to be on as much as I can but now I'm being my Moms secratairy.

Sebastian isnt feeling so well. His eye is all pink. my sistersays thats what happens when animals goblind. Ithink he just got poked by hay though. But momma is going to take himto the vet tomorow. But for all of my bunny friends I'll do the bunnydance! :bunnydance:

SLG

Back