Sebastian And His Little Girl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I'm a newbie and still trying to get toknow things and people here, tell me if I have this right . . .Sebastian is the the bunny? And SLG is Raspberry'sdaughter?

Anyhooo...

SLG, I'm so sorry you're sick. Be sureand eat all your porridge and feel better soon.

[align=center]:sickbunny:
[/align]

doodle wrote:
Since I'm a newbie and still trying to get to know thingsand people here, tell me if I have this right . . . Sebastian is thethe bunny? And SLG is Raspberry's daughter?
You got it! SLG = Sebastian'sLittle Girl (he owns her, not the other way around) ;)

And just as a reminder to thebunnynappers, they are both mine, allmine!
Raspberry

OH NO SLG, that stinks!!!! Whooping cough soundslike it hurts! Have you ever tried going in the bathroom with hot waterrunning and steam to loosen it up, betting you have...but if not, givethat a try!

Hope you feel better soon!

My Poor littlegirl , I am, so sorry you are sick, Whooping cough is no fun . Get bettersoon sweety big HUGGS !!!:kiss:

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
And just as a reminder to thebunnynappers, they are both mine, allmine!
Raspberry

All you have to do is clone her and Sebie so we can all have aSpecial Little Girl and a Special Little Bunny.:ponder::embarrassed:

Carolyn wrote:
ace.jpg

linussally9bm.jpg
lucyapple8bq.jpg

cbgang8sp.jpg
tot21og.jpg

boo43nc.gif

It's the Great Pumpkin,Charlie Brown is on tonight at 8:00 p.m. - on ABC - EST!

:yes:

So glad you toldme! I've been watching for this so she could see it and would havemissed it for sure!

Gypsy, just look at what happened to myeye. :(I don't know why it happened but my momma and thedoctor said it was from all those coutphs and Carolyn said thats whatyou thought was going to happen to me.

I'm tired of having to coutph and throw up all the time. I hopeeveryone is feeling good. At least better than me.

SLG

10-27eye1.jpg

Oh poor you SLG you are still in our prayers. Please get better soon girl. WE sure miss having you around.

MeatHead said that his bunny kissies are on the way and he wants me totell you that he gave me the biggest scratch on my hand. Ouch.

Loves on the way

Angel and MeatHead

Oh Slg, that looks really bad. You sure arehaving a rough time at the minute. I suppose it does look quite scaryfor Halloween, though ;).

Hope you are feeling better real soon. You know we are all thinking of you and praying for you!

Jan, Pernod and Perry X

ouch!

even with that red eye SLG, you're still the prettiest little girl i have ever seen!

everyone at my house really hopes you'll get better,

lotsa prayers, and hugs from:

Rue, Kweli, Sullivan, and me.

Awwww Sweety ,

Im sorry that had to happen ,Its all caused by the hard hardcoughing , It will clear up in a few days, and look so much better in a week. Have Mommy put coolcloths over your your eyes , Kinda like when you havea sinus infection , It will help take thepressure off your eyes , Plus it helpssooth your eyes . It will also help withold lady wrinkkles , ( shhhhhh our secretok ) Tell Mom warm Saline eye wash willalso make your eyes feel better, ask her to get an eye cup at the drug store , usewarm water and a few grains of salt , putthe eye cup to your eye , be sure itstight to your eye , blink a few times , thenwipe dry gently ,

Love You Lots and Lots , :kiss:

Nicky Snow wrote:
even with that red eye SLG, you're still theprettiest little girl i have ever seen!

SeeHoney! I'm not the only one who thinks that.

I do feel good today. Much better than you arefeeling. Wish I could send some of my good health down toyou.

I'm praying very hard for you to get well - and feel much bettertoday.

You hang in there, honey.The worst of it is hopefully passed.

Love you,
-Carolyn

Carolyn, I love you.:kiss:

We went to the eye speishialiest today and wefound out that I'm verey fine. All thats wrong is I probrobly wont bepretty because it says it might be 4 to 5 weeks that the blood willsteek in my eye. Then after that I will be pretty again.

Then I went to my other doctor and he said hegave me some more pills that will make me not throw up so much anymore.I haven't couphed and throwed up yet since I took one.

I don't want you to cry anymore because I'm okay. I love you the most. PERIOD!:hug:

Love,

Sebastians Little Girl

Oh, SLG. I didn't know you weresick. I'm so sorry you feel bad. I know you'll beall better soon because you're one tough kid!

Ally sends her love and so do I.

Tell Sebbie to give you a kiss from us.

Laura

Dearest SLG, I love you too... :kiss:

Yes, sometimes I do cry when I think of the pain and the things you'regoing through. I just hate to hear that you're inpain. It's very hard to see someone I love so much strugglelike you have.

SLG, you are seriously one of The Bravest People I've everknown. Some people would feel sorry for themselves and donothing but complain, butnot you. Youhave accepted this condition with a great deal of maturity andstrength. I'm so impressed and proud of you.

I'm really glad to hear that you went to the eye doctor and that youreye will get better. Thank Goodness the other doctor gave youthe pills that will keep you from throwing up. This shows methat some prayers are getting answered.

You're always pretty, Honey. A L W A Y S. Alittle redness in your eye doesn't change how beautiful you are -inside and outside.I wouldn't lie toyou. Your Beauty is something no one or nosicknesscan ever takeaway.SomedaysI know you feel worse than others, but you'realways pretty. Don't ever forget that.

Thank you for the update. I've been thinking about you allday. The Missus is coming to my house this weekend, so we'lldefinitely be calling you.

I love you more than words can ever express. I wish we lived closer to each other.

I'll talk to you soon, Love.

:hug: :kiss:

All My Love,
-Carolyn

Dear SLG

All my bunnies, think you are lovely with your red eye. They say it makes you even more special than you already are.

:hug: from Loopy, Loppy, Poppy and Big Mama

Latest posts

Back