Savannah

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like Flashy said, you seem to think these rabbits are toys, and when you see a pretty one in a petshop you have to buy it. Yes, this rabbits was bought on impulse because you had no cage ready for it. Putting rabbits together is stupid and cruel, they have to go through a bonding process. What would have happenedif they started fighting and you couldn't separate them?

When you get a new rabbit, you need to have it's own cage, so it can go straight in there when you get home, to find itself after the move because it is very stressful on the rabbit.

Someone who wants to be a breeder doesn't go off and buy loads of pet rabbits, you told me that the shed you have is around the same size of the shed I'm getting, well, your shed is nearly full now. To me, it seems more like you just want to be a breeder so you can have all these rabbits.

I don't understand why you can't be happy and love the rabbits you have who are definatly in need of some love and attention. In the space of about a month and a half you have bought 4 rabbits.

paul2641 wrote:
OMG suki has been binking all around the kitchen,So I'm guessing she is happy. I clipped suki and rogers nails, Suki was no trouble but roger is a differant story, he was bitting.
They need attention all the time, a week or two ago they were just getting a pat through the cage and the rabbits were in bad need of grooming, to me, four pet rabbits is too much for a new rabbit owner.

irishbunny wrote:
Like Flashy said, you seem to think these rabbits are toys, and when you see a pretty one in a petshop you have to buy it. Yes, this rabbits was bought on impulse because you had no cage ready for it. Putting rabbits together is stupid and cruel, they have to go through a bonding process. What would have happenedif they started fighting and you couldn't separate them?

When you get a new rabbit, you need to have it's own cage, so it can go straight in there when you get home, to find itself after the move because it is very stressful on the rabbit.

Someone who wants to be a breeder doesn't go off and buy loads of pet rabbits, you told me that the shed you have is around the same size of the shed I'm getting, well, your shed is nearly full now. To me, it seems more like you just want to be a breeder so you can have all these rabbits.

I don't understand why you can't be happy and love the rabbits you have who are definatly in need of some love and attention. In the space of about a month and a half you have bought 4 rabbits.
It has been 3 months as of today got roger on the 17th of october. Well I'm getting the new cage in the next few days. I let them in my mothers room to bond all day, and only put them in the cage at the night. All they did was sit down and relax. Were also building a run, Witch we are getting the supplies for in the next few days, There going out in the next month or so, And We might be keeping some rabbits in the house.

Ok, well I'm not going to agree with you at all and obviously everyone here is wrong and your right. Everything anyonehas ever said to you on this forum has gone in one ear and out the other.

irishbunny wrote:
Ok, well I'm not going to agree with you at all and obviously everyone here is wrong and your right. Everything anyonehas ever said to you on this forum has gone in one ear and out the other.
I never said I was right, And I don't let things just go out one ear, I do listen. But I am getting another cage.

paul2641 wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
I never said I was right, And I don't let things just go out one ear, I do listen. But I am getting another cage.
Well, if you did listen to people, the next thing you should do with your remaining Christmas money is to get your animals spayed/neutered and vaccinated rather than running off and bying even more. That would show that you learned something from your recent tragedy

well. i read through this thread. i am not a breeder. (and caramel better not think of making one!lol) any way. rabbits are living feeling creatures. they need time to bond, and there own spce. (cage)
think!!
how rabbits do you have now? 3 is it? any way, think of that time. and also cleanning. do you? petting stroking?
also what about exerscise.
do you have enough time? i say think about this. then get not 15 rabbits a one go mabye 4 or 5.
just to see.
im sorry every one is being blunt. but its for the rabbits own good.
p.s before any one points this out im am a discrage to rabbits. so i dont even know i sould bother posting this

I just fele its important to jump in here and say that everyone makes mistakes with their rabbits. No one person is perfect, and everyone makes mistakes. What is important if how you learn from those mistakes. It is that that makes you a good rabbit owner or not.

yes your right.
i let a rabbit dye. i did not take it to the vet. thats how good i am......

Without wanting to take away from anything I posted earlier - this must be the saddest welcome a little rabbit received on the forum -
Therefore I'd like to say:
, :welcome1 Savannah!

Savannah and sukura are getting on brill, But I still will be seperating them when I get the new cage(from mams friend). I need to wait till my sister gets back to ask can I use her camera. Then I will get some pics of Savannah and some with Sukura.

I was wondering how would I show if my rabbit is of good quality from a pic, what side should I take the pictures from? Because Savannah is a little more show worthy then the others. Really short ears, round head and short hair apart from the mane. She feels like satin. Could she have mini rex in her?

Here is Savannah!

PICT0001-5.jpg

PICT0002-4.jpg

PICT0003-4.jpg

PICT0004-2.jpg

PICT0005-1.jpg

PICT0006-1.jpg

PICT0007-1.jpg

PICT0008-1.jpg

Savannah and Sukura best buds!

PICT0009-1.jpg

Welcome Savannah! :)The computer I'm on has a crap screen so I can only see blobs. I'll get on the other one in a sec so I can say 'oh she's so cute' truthfully :D

Please rethink your decision of getting more rabbits though! Four is already quite a handful!

Sabine wrote:
They look very similar it's hard to tell
Who you think prettier? Well when you see them in person they look nothing alike apart from colour. I don't know why Savannah came out largely grey when she is pitch black must be the lights I had on to lighten up the pics.

Latest posts

Back