RO Pregnancy/Baby Watch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Luck!!!

Question: Does delivery get easier after the first baby? This is my second pregnancy, and I was really scared to have another baby, I had a lot of comlications with my first pregnancy. That's one of the reasons I waited so long... By the time baby is born there is going to be a 9 year difference between the siblings.

All advice greatly appreciated!

NetherlandDwarf wrote:
Good Luck!!!

Question: Does delivery get easier after the first baby? This is my second pregnancy, and I was really scared to have another baby, I had a lot of comlications with my first pregnancy. That's one of the reasons I waited so long... By the time baby is born there is going to be a 9 year difference between the siblings.

All advice greatly appreciated!

Well with a 9 year difference it will be like delivering the first time again, not meaning that it is going to be horrible but your possibility of going late and things like that are higher. But then again your body has already been there done that so it does know what to do this time around, KWIM? There is a five year difference between my first and second and i went late with both of them. All of my labors and pregnancies have been really different, which is crazy because t his is number four and it is so different then the other t hree, i will have to let you know how different labor or recovery are this time,lol

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

:stork:

Emily (EmilytheStrange) has given birth to her baby girl, OLIVIA!!!! She was delivered early because Emily's water broke and she was breech. She had to have an emergency csection but Momma and baby girl are doing great!!!! She'll be home before the weekend and will post all Olivia's stats and hopefully some much anticipated pics!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18:bunny18

Congratulations Emily and Olivia! I haven't had a chance to talk to Emily yet, but I got her text message and left a voicemail for her. She was about 6 weeks early wasn't she? Olivia was born on Sparky and Scooter's birthday!

Latest posts

Back