RO Pregnancy/Baby Watch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed the thread...:baghead
That's a bump and a half!
Being pregnant looks like hard physical work to me :) You must feel like a champion weight-lifter some days :D. That's so cool that you've kept in such great physical shape while pregnant.

undergunfire wrote:
I loooove the name Brayden.

Alicia is so sweet, huh? She got us a package over here, too! I am a slacker and need to send hers out....I have stuff that I have collected for her all over my house....lol!

Ahem.

Now by the way Fran you still look awesome!

Fran you look AWESOME! and I can't wait til we get to see that big bump out and in a nice fluffy baby blankie! I'm really excited for you!

NorthernAutumn wrote:
Being pregnant looks like hard physical work to me :) You must feel like a champion weight-lifter some days :D. That's so cool that you've kept in such great physical shape while pregnant.

HA HA HA I cant say weight lifter but i sometimes feel like i am 97 and have emphasima,lol.

Ali is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still have the bunny she sent for the baby by my bed so that i take it to the hossy for him for his very first stuffy. The stuffed one is to hold me off a little for when she mails me Dallas and Wyatt <~~~~~ i have added another to my list.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, with the way i have been feeling i need the ego boost,lol, now if i could get a pic of my feet and ankles you would all get a good laugh,lol. I cant wait for the baby to be here either, though when he is inside that means i dont have to feed him round the clock, or change his diaper, or do another car seat, but then at least he wont be residing in my hips,lol.

I'm pregnant! I found out Sept. 24th that I was after months of trying. Its going to be a high risk pregnancy :?but at least i'll be more informed this time around, compared to my first 9 years ago. I go for my first ultrasound Nov. 3 to find out exactly what week I am. By the Doc's guess I'll be due May 22, 2009, by my guess, i'm more thinking June 5th. So maybe by the end of December to mid Jan. I'll find out if I'll be having a boy or girl, oh and the Nov. 3 ultrasound will be looking for multiple babies in the belly since there is a high chance for twins.

Congrats to everyone else who is pregnant or just had a baby!!

OMG Congratulations NetherlandDwarf!!!

Are you hoping for a boy or a girl? Or do you not mind?

Keep us informed and good luck :D

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
I just want to be able to walk without hurting, or looking like a weeble wobble, i want my ankles back,lol!!!!!!

weeble wobbles are cute....................:tongue

you look great though, but you sound ready to be done:hug1.

and congrats NetherlandDwarf! i'm going to go edit you into my first post right now:bunny18. i hope everything goes well for you and the baby(ies):pray:!

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
Ali is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still have the bunny she sent for the baby by my bed so that i take it to the hossy for him for his very first stuffy. The stuffed one is to hold me off a little for when she mails me Dallas and Wyatt <~~~~~ i have added another to my list.

Hehe I just gave alittle girl on Saturday.

This is Juliane (SP?) born Friday. 7lbs 14oz

LissysBaby.jpg

This is my god daughterDestaine.

untitled.jpg

This is Destaine's new brother Jason. He is a month old. He was born at almost 10lbs and at a month old is drinking 8oz.

Jason.jpg

This is Azrael C'Zari when he was born 3/18

101_8006.jpg

This is him now at 7mnths

l_d8e054b539634904b6a7d3de927775bf.jpg

WOW almost 10 lbs,lol, my first two where nearly 9 lbs, so w hen Hunter was born at 7 lbs he was sssssooooooooooo tiny to me

awww! yeah, my sister and i were both 7 something, but my mom was over ten and she was so afraid we'd be too:shock::biggrin2:

I would be happy with a boy or a girl, i'm more for another girl, but my husband really wants a boy to carry on his name lol.But if its twins it will be one of each, that has never failed throughout the generations in our family, it's always one boy and one girl.I just got a call for my doc informing me that I have an urinary tract infection.. no fun :(

NetherlandDwarf wrote:
I just got a call for my doc informing me that I have an urinary tract infection.. no fun :(
lovely...........:(

NetherlandDwarf wrote:
I would be happy with a boy or a girl, i'm more for another girl, but my husband really wants a boy to carry on his name lol.But if its twins it will be one of each, that has never failed throughout the generations in our family, it's always one boy and one girl.I just got a call for my doc informing me that I have an urinary tract infection.. no fun :(
I wish my mum had had a boy so I could have a big brother:
becuase...
A; Hot friends :p
B; I really want our family name to carry on, we have no more boys with our last name :( As soon as my Dad errm dies... the family name will be gone :(

Becca wrote:
NetherlandDwarf wrote:
I wish my mum had had a boy so I could have a big brother:
becuase...
A; Hot friends :p
B; I really want our family name to carry on, we have no more boys with our last name :( As soon as my Dad errm dies... the family name will be gone :(

My brother changed his last name to my great grandmas so it would carry on.

Well i went to the Ob today for my reg visit and had an internal because i was having contractions last night that were ten minutes apart then stopped on me,lol .

Well i am 80% thinned, 3 cm and -1station!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo so hopefully it keeps going that way and i can have this baby real soon

:shock:YAYAYAYAY!

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
Well i went to the Ob today for my reg visit and had an internal because i was having contractions last night that were ten minutes apart then stopped on me,lol .

Well i am 80% thinned, 3 cm and -1station!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo so hopefully it keeps going that way and i can have this baby real soon

How long do you think ?

:)

I also wanted to add my Nefew (Still hoping it's going to pop out a girl though ) will be born in about a month/a month and a half.

Brandy456 wrote:
How long do you think ?

:)

i could go today or hold out until my due date,lol. With my cervix making changes though it is a good sign that at least something is starting, and i am hoping that since this is my fourth that it wont be long.If i dont go i will be induced on the 21st so regardless i only have two weeks to go at the most.

Latest posts

Back