RO Pregnancy/Baby Watch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LadyBug

Reaction score
RO Pregnancy/Baby Watch

I thought it was about time to start up the pregnancy watch again!

Ok, so I know luvmyzoocrew is due in late November and Emilythestrange is due in December. I can't find the link to the old one:grumpy:, but there was one back in dec or jan. so any way, I don't know of any one else off the top of my head, but if you're expecting a little bundle of joy, post here! I for one want to hear all about it(and see pics when they make their grand entrance:biggrin2:). y'all all know i'm baby crazy. they're just so cuuuute! and sweet and.................andany way:D

I'll put any other people in as i hear about them.

Expecting-

EdieRabbitsMom NetherlandDwarf DyemondRabbitry

April, 2009 May, 2009 May, 2009

New babies-

Luvmyzoocrew Emilythestrange
BornBorn
November, 20, 2008November, 11(?), 2008

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZRBrayden Patrick Olivia Hope

How awesome, thank you for including me! I am still a pretty new member and I appreciate the interest in my upcoming arrival. What a nice welcome from my new bunny family :pet:
And CONGRATS to Lovemyzoocrew too!

congrats Emily to you too, i am also happy to be included and will get a pregnant pic of icky me up soon,lol. going to go out and enjoy the pool a lil today hopfeully.

Great idea! we need to know about the furless babies around here too!

Congrats to both of you!

We have to celebrate the babies here - you know they'll be the next generation of bunny lovers!!!

Best of luck to both of you guys! Keep us posted on your pregnancy fun!

Well we have our big ultrasound tomorrow afternoon to find out the baby's gender! I am really excited and yet enjoying the anticipation as much as I can. Jon volunteered to withhold the info for me and let me find out at a later date. But I'm still on for tomorrow. I remember feeling this way with Ian but we were still happy to find out.
It's just these "firsts" that I get sentimental over. This is most likely my last pregnancy and every "first" is always special, the first pregnancy test, the first kick... Anybody watch Family Guy? There is a line in one of the episodes that pretty much sums it up for me:
Peter: Lois, think about it...a boat's a boat. But the mystery box could be anything. It could even be a boat! You know how much we've wanted one of those.
Anyway, girl or boy, we are happy either way. Our family is mostly girls so boys are a novelty. On the other hand, it would be cool to have a daughter to name after my sister.
We're both looking forward to the appointment. I'll post tomorrow night after I tell all the family!!

woo hoo Emily tell Jon to email me and let me know then,lol :p I hear ya on the first too. This is going to be our last baby, and although i have three others besides this bun in the oven, it is so bitter sweet. I keep thinking this is the last time i am going to have a belly this size (well a belly with a baby inside,lol) This is the last times i will feel a baby kicking inside of me, last time i will waddle as bad as i do now,lol.

For me I have a pic but i look huge, i mean my mom said i look alot bigger in the pic then i am,lol. so i will try to get another pic of my belly. I feel horrible,lol,but i am trying to enjoy it cause it is the last one. The pressue is so bad, it hurts when i pee or sit on the toilet, it hurts to walk, hurts to sit too long,lol. It is funny how much stronger the baby kicks have gotten. I waddle, well i have been waddleing for a while cause of the pressure of this baby. I dont foresee going to my due date and anticipate that i will go by early November. I have a reg visit this week on thursday, hopefully it wiil be very uneventful.

I sitll have to get a car seat, a coming home outfit and itty bitty diapers, and some onsies. I am crocheting a blanket, that i had 1/4 of the way done then undid it and am making it bigger,lol. My plans for birth are I would love to do it naturally, i could have with my last son but i was still scarred with the memories of delivery #2 that i was getting anepidural come hell or high water,lol. But my hubby even said to me that i cold have went without anything because i wasnt in any pain. We shall see if the pain sets in or i am having back labor i am getting an epidural. I plan to breast feed but with that also i will see, i tried it iwth my last two with not much sucess. I have a book handy to help, i also got ****Disclaimer ***** (sorry if you are a guy about to read this you might want to skip,lol) nipple shields for discomfort and ones for inverted nipples which is why i think it was so difficult for me.

I want to really, really , really , really try to trudge through with the breastfeeding , but when everything is said and done and i have to stay up all day with two smaller children all day with no naps, you are sore down there from delivery,and my Pamela Anderson gone wrong Boobs come in, and it is four o clock in the morning and i have a screaming baby that wants to eat and it is just not working that is when i quit,lol. I quit with my last son when my Milk came in cause i wanted to kill anyone who even looked at them they hurt sssssssssoooooooooooooo bad and they were ssssssoooooooooooooooooooo big,lol. We shall see , wish me luck that i dont give up,lol.

So anyway enough of my ramblings that is all that is new with me.

IT'S A GIRL!! :pinkelepht:
Her little legs were spread wide so we could see. The u/s tech, our friend from our previous pregnancy, said "can you tell what it is?" We guessed girl because we couldn't see much :biggrin2:
Jon and I are so excited, one of each now, it's the American Dream. Her name is going to be Olivia Hope ...Hope is my twin sister's middle name and Olivia is a character from a Danielle Steele novel about twins, "Mirror Image". Victoria was the twin that was most like me and Olivia was the character that was most like Amy. Aunt Amy is of course over the moon :inlove: And the grandparents are delighted.
We got a couple of decent u/s pics, Olivia was very squirmy. So far she "looks" like her brother.
Well, lots of emails/telephone calls to make now but I just wanted to share the big news!

[align=center]CONGRATULATIONS EMILY AND OLIVIA HOPE!!!![/align]:stork:I'm so excited that you're having a girl. I was really hoping that's what the baby would be. Ian is going to have a little sister to protect. How perfect!!!!!
[align=left][/align]

A GIRL! How wonderful for you! LOVE, LOVE LOVE the name! Hope you go early! (UGH! Summer waddling! Too hot now! Hope you stay cool and it goes easy on you!)

So happy for you! :stork:

It's freakin' 11:00 at night. I'm sleepy on tylenol pm. Jon is tired, in his pjs. A MAJOR CRAVING JUST STRUCK!! He must think I'm pycho, giggling half crazed for ramen noodles. YAY, he's making a run!!! OMG, I feel soo guilty but I am nuts for ramen noodles right now.

It's OK hun,,, you are entitled to whatever you want! (I sent my DH out for freshoranges at midnight... HAD to HAVE them! LOL!) Take advantage of it...!!!

i'm gonna pokey this back up :D

:stikpoke

mainly because i have a good reason to use that smiley. i just love it.....................:stikpoke:stikpoke:stikpoke:stikpoke:stikpoke

ok, i'm done:whistling

How's every body doing?

Hi Everyone,

Hubby and I just found out that we are right around 5 weeks pregnant with our first baby. :weee:We have been married for almost two years (Nov 5th,)and are getting excited , although we are still in a bit of shock over it. I'm 36, so thought it would take a while for it to happen once we started trying...um...nope!Lets just say my husband would make a great sniper!!! All those years worrying I wouldn't be able to get pregnant for nothing.

This isthe first baby for both of us (as well as marriage...well, first and last marriage, Lord willing...lol). Anyway, I thought I'd add my name to the thread. We have our first OBGYN apt a week from today, and I have NO IDEA what to expect...for anything really. It is scary, but I did notice my "heightened sense of smell" for the first timeyesterday (weird as I can't ever smell anything!). No morning sickness yet (knock on wood) and I feel as normal as ever, except for some mild cramping and bloating, whichwas told is completely normal. Who would have thought that? I thought I was due for my"visitor," not pregnant! Anyway, I hope I continue to feel somewhat normal, but Ihave a feeling thatit is bound to change!:imsick:

my mom has so series of books that she loves. they're called 'what to expect(when you're expecting, the first year, ect). here's the link for the expecting one-what to expect when you're expecting. my mom loves them so i thought i'd share that with you:biggrin2:. i hope the OBGYN app. goes well:cool:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Edierabbitsmom, I am having number 4 at 33 ,lol. Let us know how the ob visit goes.

As far as me i am at the stage where i am wondering where those sore muscles came from,lol, i constantly ask my husband if he kicked me between the legs :pwhile i was sleeping. Everything is sore!!!!!! I do the simplest thing and my back is killing me and everything else,lol. I am trying to enjoy it as much as possible because this is the last baby we are going to have so i dont want it to go to fast,lol. The baby's kicks are getting stronger, and stronger, and i dont feel especially good when i am laying in bed for an hour trying to g o to sleep while he is having a house party in my utereus,lol. My hubby is still in the process of doing the kids rooms, one down two more to go and i am getting antsy. I am waiting to get the baby clothes and bedding out and washed, one because i cant get to the attic door,lol, and the other i have sometime. But i am still getting in the nesting mode where i want this stuff all done quicker then what he is doing,lol.

Back