RO Pregnancy/Baby Watch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:stork::woohoo

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congrats everyone! This is our first... don't you knowI got pregnant three months after we got married..lol! Well, atleast it's winter so I can hide under sweatshirts and jackets for probably the next five months! Oh yeah, the "official" due date is May 20th. (4 days before our anniversary)

DyemondRabbitry wrote:
Congrats everyone! This is our first... don't you knowI got pregnant three months after we got married..lol! Well, atleast it's winter so I can hide under sweatshirts and jackets for probably the next five months! Oh yeah, the "official" due date is May 20th. (4 days before our anniversary)

Yaaaay!! Congrats :weee:

DyemondRabbitry wrote:
Hey, you're lucky! You will give birth before it really gets hot. Being pregnant in the middle of summer suuuucks, LOL. I would know, I gave birth to my twins in August! Congratulations on your pregnancy, take good care of your self for the next few months! :biggrin2:

Yeah I know! I'm actually pretty excited because the PaSRBA convention is in February and I'll only be 6 months so I can tote those NZs around still as long as they don't get too roudy!

Well i wen to my ob appointment today and i am 4 cm dialated, and ever since i got home i have been having contractions that hurt, oh my god they are bringing back the memories of labor and i am now starting to get scared,lol. We shall see if these progress to anything, they arent consistent, they will be consitent for about half hour then spread further apart, then come back so we shall see. If not i will be going in to get induced next thursday so there is a light at the end of the tunnel for me,lol.

Congratulations to Emily and her little gal Olivia!!!:pinkelepht::pinkbouce::pinkelepht::pinkbouce::pinkelepht::pinkbouce::pinkelepht:

And to the rest of you girls... Hold That Water!!!! You're almost there!

NorthernAutumn wrote:
And to the rest of you girls... Hold That Water!!!! You're almost there!

i'm sorry, but...hehe......:laugh:

i don't think they have much say in the matter.......:upsidedown:

Have you started doing laundry yet? That was how I knew that the contractions were serious....I was seized with an insatiable need to do laundry....I know...how weird can you get? Thinking of you and your family....hope it's soon! Take care....

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
:waiting:i am still waiting,lol
It sounds weird, but, try going for a walk? That what my dad had my mom do when she had me (he already had two daughters from his previous marriage). She said she was miserable in the days before that, and my dad had the "fam" go for a walk that afternoon. I was born that evening :p

Latest posts

Back