RO Pregnancy/Baby Watch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
purplepeacock wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
purplepeacock wrote:
what were those chips that were kinda of like a corn chip but they were folded like little fans?? does anyone remember?
Fritos?? Oh, and I remember 5 cent milk.
hmmm.....they weren't called fritos. fritos were smooth and had a curve to them. these were like little squares that they folded into a little fan---only they didn't pinch the one side they you do with a fan so it was still square but the fan part made a ripple like thing. now it's driving me nuts trying to remember. i'll have to ask doug tonight---he's the king of chips and junk food...lol....as for the milk...i don't remember it ever being 5 cents but then again i'm originally from NY so maybe milk was just more money there...lol
i know what you mean but can't recall the name!

slavetoabunny wrote:
purplepeacock wrote:
as for the milk...i don't remember it ever being 5 cents but then again i'm originally from NY so maybe milk was just more money there...lol
I think it's just that I'm a lot older than you! I'm originally from NY too.
lol.....when you said that you were a lot older than me i was like "what??? she looks like she's in her late 20's in her pic" so then i looked at your profile and saw your birthdate. and then i laughed b/c the whole time i've been on this forum i just assumed you were in your 20's! i wish we had profiles with more pics and details like myspace. anways, what part of NY are you from?

Yeah...where is that stinkin' baby :p!?

Ohhh...and I am from (Upstate) NY, too. Johnstown, to be exact :biggrin2:.

i thought fran was getting induced at 8am today. but when i was online at 830am it said she was online too. Hmmmm.....maybe she brought her laptop to the hospital so she can by on RO while she's waiting to pop....lol.....

I'm from Eastern Long Island originally. I'm a little familiar with parts of upsate NY b/c an old boyfriend from 10 years ago lived about 30 minutes from albany.

Those chips? BUGLES?

haha...i FINALLY forgot about those chips after i've been nagging Doug all night about what they are. i'm kind of disappointed that the chip-junkie can't remember either. but it wasn't bugles....they are round. these chip things were harder like fritos and reallly salty. i'm going food shopping tomorrow and i'm gonna look for them---if they still make them b/c it's really driving me crazy that i can't remember!!!

purplepeacock wrote:
I'm from Eastern Long Island originally. I'm a little familiar with parts of upsate NY b/c an old boyfriend from 10 years ago lived about 30 minutes from albany.

What part of Long Island???

And has she had that baby yet??? Anyone heard anything?

ETA: I remember milk being 3 cents... my mom would give me 15 cents for the week in elementary school.

purplepeacock wrote:
what were those chips that were kinda of like a corn chip but they were folded like little fans?? does anyone remember?
I asked Will (my resident junk-food connoisseur) and he said Wheat Thins. I kindly reminded him that these were made of CORN. I got a blank stare. I had to remind him that Wheat Thins are made with WHEAT.

Sorry, that made my night lol

purplepeacock wrote:
I'm a little familiar with parts of upsate NY b/c an old boyfriend from 10 years ago lived about 30 minutes from albany.
Albany was 1 hour from me :biggrin2:.

slavetoabunny wrote:
purplepeacock wrote:
Fritos?? Oh, and I remember 5 cent milk.

I remember 5 cent milk too!!! The milk machine was in the back hallway, down the stairs in my little Catholic school. I remember also, when it went up to 10 cents. The darn machine wouldn't take Canadian dimes, which were ALWAYS mixed in with my American money for some reason.

I STILL have dreams about that school and that hallway, and the milk machine is always there. :)

Hope the baby is on the way!!!

purplepeacock wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
purplepeacock wrote:
as for the milk...i don't remember it ever being 5 cents but then again i'm originally from NY so maybe milk was just more money there...lol
I think it's just that I'm a lot older than you! I'm originally from NY too.
lol.....when you said that you were a lot older than me i was like "what??? she looks like she's in her late 20's in her pic" so then i looked at your profile and saw your birthdate. and then i laughed b/c the whole time i've been on this forum i just assumed you were in your 20's! i wish we had profiles with more pics and details like myspace. anways, what part of NY are you from?
Haha, thanks for the compliment (especialy since I just had my 50th!!). I guess I'm blessed with good genes......it can't be clean living. I'm from Long Island - more specifically, Bay Shore.

I never knew anyone from NY until I was in high school. It took me awhile to figure out what a hoagie was, and why he would get all excited when he was getting "pie" for dinner. I saw a stand up sketch about that a few years later, and I almost died laughing! Someone else shared in my confusion!

I's simple country-folk :stikpoke

its a boy Brayden Patrick on 11-20-08 @11:42am weight 8lb11oz and 20" long

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
its a boy Brayden Patrick on 11-20-08 @11:42am weight 8lb11oz and 20" long

YES!!!!!!!!!!

He get his bunny yet? :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back